Rohit shetty coming in the house guys.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Rohit shetty coming in the house guys.
Originally posted by: DXWZ4UU6VUL5POQO
Like others I liked him from the day I started watching BB .... Tho initially I was supporting Shukla and Asim was in the background since he wasn't a known personality then .... I still remember asking myself "Who's this boy speaking so well while putting his thoughts across" .... And within few weeks Shukla went from likeable to despair while Asim continued to raise higher on likeable meter! ⭐️
My first impression was , 'who is this wannabe spoilt little brat'
I liked Shukla in the initial week
My likeness for Shukla turned into dislike while my dislike for Asim has now turned into LOVE !
Asim is the best example of 'first impression is not always the last'
'Never judge a book by it's cover'
Originally posted by: WCKXLERDGSSU7FLO
Rohit shetty coming in the house guys.
I hope he gives them some fitness wala task n Asim excels in that
My first impression was , 'who is this wannabe spoilt little brat'
I liked Shukla in the initial week
My likeness for Shukla turned into dislike while my dislike for Asim has now turned into LOVE !
Asim is the best example of 'first impression is not always the last'
'Never judge a book by it's cover'
Asim's growth and char development is by far the best out of all contestants in this season easily! From unknown to star hero main character!
https://twitter.com/BeatS_Reloaded/status/1210458490508075008
when did this happen? Why was it not shown in main episode
Wow pehli baar i will watch kkk then
I feel most of us didn't like him in the beginning
look how the tables have turned now 🤣
I like him from the beginning itself!❤️
Kiya hai sneak peak me?
Playing cupid Tanika 😆