I wanted to stop long back.. But you were not ready to give up😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I wanted to stop long back.. But you were not ready to give up😊
I wanted to stop long back.. But you were not ready to give up😊
How many hrs will we go more on this? 🤣
Till u get bored and stop quoting 🤣
Till u get bored and stop quoting 🤣
I might have to. I have a presentation to work on tomorrow 🤣
Well.. I am bored too.. Bye
Well.. I am bored too.. Bye
Bye. Maybe we can fight tomorrow if ur game. 😊
Jk 😎
Contestant's criticism is allowed. But while doing so indulging in personal attacks to other members is not allowed.
Topic closed
BB13 DT