Seriously .... what a delusion
Seriously .... what a delusion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
She proves again and again that Asim did the right by tearing her letter
Mahira Sharma ka jawaab nahi
I think her mum is fully supporting her antics, as most mums would. I remember her mum gave Asim a “badwa” that he doesn’t become captain. However, it didn’t really affect Asim as he became the captain😆
Originally posted by: OMGITSME
I think her mum is fully supporting her antics, as most mums would. I remember her mum gave Asim a “badwa” that he doesn’t become captain. However, it didn’t really affect Asim as he became the captain😆
I think her mummy is playing bb from outside with media 🤣
Woh apni maa ka naam roshan kar rhi hai aur bahar uski maa uska naam roshan kar rhi hai
Agar mahira ka 1% bhi blind delusional overconfidence mujhe bhi ho toh mein shayad duniya jeet lu
Originally posted by: OMGITSME
I think her mum is fully supporting her antics, as most mums would. I remember her mum gave Asim a “badwa” that he doesn’t become captain. However, it didn’t really affect Asim as he became the captain😆
😡
bilkul apni ammi par gayi hai betaji🤣
Originally posted by: MissBrownEyes
Agar mahira ka 1% bhi blind delusional overconfidence mujhe bhi ho toh mein shayad duniya jeet lu
🤣