


Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏





shwetooo abhiii.. sweet smile. 🤗
lol... saw the pragya scene with the wannabe. 😆 so fake all of it. so forced. 🤢please can this bullshit be already over? i just need abhigya scenes to wipe this bullshit clean. Enough is enough man. WTF?
Originally posted by: Abhigya.fan
Ok so that Rhea, Abhi hug. Shabir ain't comfortable with her at all. The awkwardness shows.
Yes,maybe becos he doesn't spend so much time with the new gen actors outside of the set(which is not bad),like Sriti does and he doesn't open up easily.
Our hero looks hot, hot, hot. His hotness is the saving grace everytime,I swear.
Yes,maybe becos he doesn't spend so much time with the new gen actors outside of the set(which is not bad),like Sriti does and he doesn't open up easily.
Yeah it was not a critique. I like the fact that he keeps the distance. Not like Sriti who's busy promoting them. 🤔
Mr. Eye candy stands out in a sea of faces...😳
Originally posted by: Abhigya.fan
Yeah it was not a critique. I like the fact that he keeps the distance.
I know. 😉 I love the same fact.