Analysis Corner (Mar 31st Yeh koi saas bahu serial nahi hai link p.64) - Page 31

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Merry Christmas Shreya🤗

Happy Holidays❤️

Lovely analysis. Thank you for capturing the key points of the episode. For me the episode was fillerish but it gave some interesting peak into Maya, Rudra, Diya, and Rajeev. 

I loved how Rajeev tried to divert her with the clownery when he saw her in tears. The guy must have seen her good/bad moments over past 8 years and genuinely seems to be interested in helping her both for business and personal reasons. It will be interesting to see them take on RuAn in their quest to destroy MJ. Diya is so shady omg. She really is after the Mrs. Roy title. Aise dost ho to dushmano ki kya zaroorat. 

Rudra won my heart yesterday. The way he erupted on MJ and yet maintained a dignity in talking to him showed how much self control he has. His acknowledging Maya for her help amidst all the mess shows how caring he is. And then the way he confronted MJ and comforted Antara. Loved it. His words are resounding- aap ek baar keh ke to dekhiye, MJ ka sach sabke samne le aunga. He knows so much and that makes him Maya's key weapon in this game. His thoughts on independent women make me smile coz those are the things that he will adore in Maya. 

The sultan-maya scenes made me gush so much. He seemed to be a gift to Maya. I am looking forward for more scenes. 

One last mention to the masquerade. Interesting that Maya began it and by the end of it she was the only one wearing it... And left the party unsuspected. First major victory for Maya. 

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Merry Christmas Shreya🤗

Happy Holidays❤️

Lovely analysis. Thank you for capturing the key points of the episode. For me the episode was fillerish but it gave some interesting peak into Maya, Rudra, Diya, and Rajeev. 

I loved how Rajeev tried to divert her with the clownery when he saw her in tears. The guy must have seen her good/bad moments over past 8 years and genuinely seems to be interested in helping her both for business and personal reasons. It will be interesting to see them take on RuAn in their quest to destroy MJ. Diya is so shady omg. She really is after the Mrs. Roy title. Aise dost ho to dushmano ki kya zaroorat. 

Rudra won my heart yesterday. The way he erupted on MJ and yet maintained a dignity in talking to him showed how much self control he has. His acknowledging Maya for her help amidst all the mess shows how caring he is. And then the way he confronted MJ and comforted Antara. Loved it. His words are resounding- aap ek baar keh ke to dekhiye, MJ ka sach sabke samne le aunga. He knows so much and that makes him Maya's key weapon in this game. His thoughts on independent women make me smile coz those are the things that he will adore in Maya. 

The sultan-maya scenes made me gush so much. He seemed to be a gift to Maya. I am looking forward for more scenes. 

One last mention to the masquerade. Interesting that Maya began it and by the end of it she was the only one wearing it... And left the party unsuspected. First major victory for Maya. 

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! 🤗

@ Bold: Yes. They are both so alike and yet so different at the same time. Maya would never do something like that to help someone smile. Her style would be like what she did in the lift with Rudra. Yet they are also alike in their pains and sufferings and their need to destroy that person who destroyed them. Rajiv was sweet in his clownery act. I wish I had a friend like that. It'll be even more interesting if Rajiv ever deceives Maya to fulfill his needs and/or to benefit himself. I wonder what Maya would do then.

@ Red: My only problem here is that why did Diya wait so long? She obviously has been around for a while and she could have gotten the title earlier. Plus, it doesn't seem that MJ cares much for Antara and even if they never divorced, he could have given that place to Diya long back. Why keep on the facade of loving Antara till recently?

@ Green: I didn't have time to comment on this dialogue earlier, but it's so key. Rudra won't do that for just anyone. It was only for Antara. That makes Antara key to Maya's game as well. Because until Antara has that place in Rudra's life, he won't just do stuff for Maya without thinking about it. That also proves that this was Maya's first win. She took Antara to brink of death to make Rudra wreck havoc in MJ's life. She used Antara to anger Rudra to the point that he was willing to speak about the past and attack MJ over it. Antara is important to Rudra. So important that he will willingly do anything for her.

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Dec 24th - A Few Quick Comments

Sorry guys don't have time to do a long analysis today, just want to make a few small comments.

Maya's First Win - I say Maya has achieved her first win. She destroyed MJ's party and his gloating moment. First with Antara's outburst, then with Rudra's outburst, and then with Antara's almost death. In all this, Rajiv was forgotten. It was forgotten that he was introduced as Rudra's investor.

Maya actually gave antara a wake up.. and now wether she woke up or not is to see.. which is highly unlikely.. maya may have a plan in place but she cannot be sure of what the ppl involved will react or do.. to be honest only Rudra can be a game changer for MJ.. 

Rudra investor is not forgotten.. he will play for Maya now instead of her directly with MJ.. again like I say Maya is smart but the way the makers have written MJ and Rudra giving them equal strength of mind is phenomenol.. Rudra being the perfect balance of black and white..

Sultan - Dogs are said to be great judges of characters. The fact that Sultan still recognized and hugged Maya goes to show that despite her whole revenge avatar, she still has good in her. And her genuine happiness on seeing Sultan was the first time you saw her truly happy. Given that both Rudra and Maya love Sultan so much, will he be the reason for bringing these two together in real?

They used the dog part very well.. dogs have great memory and loyalty to ppl and they are great judge of ppls personality.  Here it showed how Maya was able to cuddle the dog over even shake hands with Rajeev.. she doesnt trust rajeev because he can change when it will be about him.. hope makers give us the back story a little bit more to understand why do Roy sons bear the brunt of what happened to maya.. plus the flashbacks are vague and some how they keep saying ateet ateet with no info.. atleast it's time for some revelation I feel.. may be the upcoming MayRa track will have some revelations..

Rajiv Chandra - He's with Maya both for business purposes, but I also feel because he genuinely likes her. He saw her crying and he immediately put on a clown act of how scared he was when MJ was hanging him by the balcony. Earlier he saw Maya leaving the party and even though he knew she wouldn't shake hands with him, he still put on a pleasant and funny act. But business reasons might take a forefront for him because at the end of the day he's not fully Maya's partner and for how long will he allow Maya to take the foreground? Even he said it, I'm with you for my own benefit.

I am still to understand Rajiv Diya and amir role in this show.. noone knows Rajiv in Mj household either.. but he cant be trusted I feel.  Or he might even shift sides I feel when the time comes for choosing between maya and his own profits..maya also knows it and she is risking it..

pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Merry Christmas Shreya🤗

Happy Holidays❤️

this line made me smile because it reminded me of one my fave songs, Miss independant by Ne-yo. 

I love men who admire an independant women and are not intimidated by them. Rudra is attractive not only because of his looks, but his ideals. He is the type of man you would want to stand at your side. 

Minionite thumbnail

Dec 24th - A Few Quick Comments

Sorry guys don't have time to do a long analysis today, just want to make a few small comments.

Maya's First Win - I say Maya has achieved her first win. She destroyed MJ's party and his gloating moment. First with Antara's outburst, then with Rudra's outburst, and then with Antara's almost death. In all this, Rajiv was forgotten. It was forgotten that he was introduced as Rudra's investor.

Maya actually gave antara a wake up.. and now wether she woke up or not is to see.. which is highly unlikely.. maya may have a plan in place but she cannot be sure of what the ppl involved will react or do.. to be honest only Rudra can be a game changer for MJ.. 

Rudra investor is not forgotten.. he will play for Maya now instead of her directly with MJ.. again like I say Maya is smart but the way the makers have written MJ and Rudra giving them equal strength of mind is phenomenol.. Rudra being the perfect balance of black and white..

One wake-up call isn't enough for someone who has lived a lie for 20 to 30 years of their life. It has probably gotten Antara thinking, but I don't think she'll do anything just yet.

It'll be interesting to see what Ananya uncovers about Rajiv and Maya's link. Will add another dimension to Ananya's character if she finds something worthwhile because it'll make her another worthy opponent to Maya whenever Ruan Publications gets involved.

Sultan - Dogs are said to be great judges of characters. The fact that Sultan still recognized and hugged Maya goes to show that despite her whole revenge avatar, she still has good in her. And her genuine happiness on seeing Sultan was the first time you saw her truly happy. Given that both Rudra and Maya love Sultan so much, will he be the reason for bringing these two together in real?

They used the dog part very well.. dogs have great memory and loyalty to ppl and they are great judge of ppls personality.  Here it showed how Maya was able to cuddle the dog over even shake hands with Rajeev.. she doesnt trust rajeev because he can change when it will be about him.. hope makers give us the back story a little bit more to understand why do Roy sons bear the brunt of what happened to maya.. plus the flashbacks are vague and some how they keep saying ateet ateet with no info.. atleast it's time for some revelation I feel.. may be the upcoming MayRa track will have some revelations..

I have a feeling they'll show us the past when Rudra understands that there's more to Maya than she's letting on and he confronts her. Then she'll tell him what really happened. Until then we'll get bits and pieces here and there that'll give us some inklings, but not enough to go on.

Rajiv Chandra - He's with Maya both for business purposes, but I also feel because he genuinely likes her. He saw her crying and he immediately put on a clown act of how scared he was when MJ was hanging him by the balcony. Earlier he saw Maya leaving the party and even though he knew she wouldn't shake hands with him, he still put on a pleasant and funny act. But business reasons might take a forefront for him because at the end of the day he's not fully Maya's partner and for how long will he allow Maya to take the foreground? Even he said it, I'm with you for my own benefit.

I am still to understand Rajiv Diya and amir role in this show.. noone knows Rajiv in Mj household either.. but he cant be trusted I feel.  Or he might even shift sides I feel when the time comes for choosing between maya and his own profits..maya also knows it and she is risking it..

Rajiv can absolutely change sides. If Maya does know it, then she hasn't told Rajiv her full plan either. Or maybe she has only involved him in the part that she can risk letting go of. Another alternative is that she incorporated that into her plan and she knows that the day Rajiv turns, MJ will find out about her and try to kill her again and that's when the next part of her plan will go into effect.

Aamir is a mystery. When he first introduced MJ to Rajiv and then saved Rajiv, it gave me a feeling that maybe he isn't as seedha-saadha as he portrays himself to be. I mean, in today's world, who sticks to someone so closely just because that person helped him out once?

Minionite thumbnail

Dec 25th - A Little Bit of This and That

Overconfidence vs confidence - Rajiv is overconfident. He thinks that in 8 years they've thought out every possible scenario and there's no way MJ can win. But as Murphy's law states: Anything that can go wrong will go wrong. In statistics this is explained through items like simulations and scenario analysis and confidence intervals and standard deviations. If we could think of every possible scenario, then we wouldn't need confidence intervals. If we could think of every possible scenario, then simulations and scenario analysis wouldn't have risks associated with it. Financing companies wouldn't have to think about risks and mitigations. Lawyers wouldn't have to discuss and find cases that prove a law wrong. You cannot plan everything. Rajiv's overconfidence is enough to lead to his downfall, but will he take Maya down with him or will her confidence and knowledge of Rajiv's overconfidence be enough to save her?

Stockholm Syndrome - Somewhere I think Antara has Stockholm syndrome. She has been with MJ for so long and in this abusive relationship for so long that she can't just back out of it right away. She doesn't remember Maya trying to kill her. She just remembers almost dying because of her addiction. Additionally, MJ has such a stronghold on her that she would rather die than reveal his reality to others. Antara is driven by a need-for-survival and that means bending to MJ's every wish as long as she survives.

First time in black - Rudra wore pure black for the first time. But this time it wasn't to indicate that he is turning dark, but because he was in a dark place. Antara almost died and then, instead of supporting the truth, she supported MJ. For Rudra there is no darker place right now than being wholly alone. Until Antara hadn't supported MJ, Rudra still had had a chance to reveal MJ's truth. But now that Antara believes that MJ was right, Rudra has been left all alone. This is his most vulnerable time. A ripe time for Maya to swoop in and pull him towards her. Rudra's progression has been highlighted in his clothes. He started off with white, then with white and black in the party, and now black. Maya has affected him already in a few days. Now it remains to be seen whether he continues down this dark path or climbs back towards the light.

Kabhi kabhi log chori chupe aapne jagah bana lete hain Maya - So true Rajiv, so true. That's what true love is. You don't even realize it and someone becomes important for you. Maya can tell herself all she wants that she only hates the family, but Rudra will make his place in her heart before she even knows it. And she'll realize it when she pains on seeing Rudra in pain. Then she'll be at a crossroads.

Dimak sahi aur galat ki hadh pehchanta hai par dil koi hadh nahi pehchanta hai - This continues my thought from above. Maya's entire game has been planned, that can only happen when the mind and heart work together. Her heart knew what it wanted and her mind helped her get there. But, at that point, her heart was set on only one thing: revenge. As Rudra makes his way into her heart, her heart will be left confused, which will confuse her head as it tries to sort these new feelings into right and wrong. As her head works on sorting this confusion out, her heart will take over and lead her down the path it feels is right because the heart recognizes no limits. I do disagree though with one thing. The heart knows right from wrong as well because it is tied to our morals and belief systems. And it shows in Maya's actions. Despite her need for revenge, she could not bring herself to take Antara's life. She could not bring herself to not react to MJ. She could not bring herself to let Rishi touch her without feeling scarred. The heart knows right from wrong, it just doesn't know the limit to which it should go. The heart is limitless.

Ab jisko meri life mein rehna hai usse sach kehna hoga - This is Rudra's challenge to Maya. Maya can no longer remain behind an illusion. Rudra will keep pushing until he gets to the bottom of every illusion, until he breaks through and finds the truth. It's like I said earlier, Rudra's digging is what will bring him closer to Maya's truth to the point that she finally tells him everything. Then it'll be up to him whether he wishes to help her or not. But here's the thing, the moment is key. When Maya tells Rudra everything is key. For example, if she was to tell him today and right now, he wouldn't accept it so easily. But if she waits and baits her time, makes her way into his life more and more, and possibly into his heart, then telling him may bring him to her side quicker. But whatever the case may be, for Rudra truth is important and he is not so easily manipulated to buy any truth just like he didn't believe the story about Rajiv.

Rudra vs Rishi - Are the CVs visiting this forum? 😆 Literally this Rudra vs Rishi moment is everything we've ever discussed so far. But it also goes to show that Maya has thought about this in detail. She tested them to prove her points and is now going forward with her plan. In a way, she's doing exactly what we learnt in stats. Make a hypothesis, test it, and review your results. She made a hypothesis about Rudra and Rishi and then tested it. Once she reviewed her results, she knew where to go to next and that is step 2 in her plan.

Marne se pehle tumhara chehra aakhri cheez hoga - I'm so tired of these death dialogues, but I thought of noting this down because it could possibly be what happens if Rishi does die. But even Maya isn't ready to kill him just yet.

The weights - As Maya discussed marriage and self-sufficiency, she kept adding weights. So many weights that Rishi was left calling for help. This is what Maya's plan is for Rishi. To add so much weight to his shoulders that he either collapses under them or calls for help. The weights have already begun: keeping her secret, marrying her else she'll slit her wrist, and now self-sufficiency.

Rajiv Chandra - I don't care what the CVs have written for him in the future, with him I'm just going to enjoy the moment. The guy is so witty and friendly. I was just "hanging" with him. 😆

Armu4eva thumbnail

So you are a statistics lover too🤗i did my masters in management and statistics was always a favorite. Loved the references. 

You are absolutely right, Rajeev is being overconfident and that will surely affect his utility as Mayas facade. Maya very rightly cautioned him about it. I thoroughly enjoy how the cvs have given moments where Maya is being a guide to those she is around - Rudra, Rishi, Rajeev and even Nandini. It remains to be seen who listens to her and who doesn't🤔. 

One of the moments that stood out for me was Rudra reminding his mother that the world can support but one has to make effort to walk. This was a nice call back to MayRa in the lift where Maya motivated Rudy but it was Rudy who made the physical and mental effort to break free. Another reminder just how strong Rudy is as a person❤️. 

Chori chipe jo ki jati hai woh galti hoti hai, pyaar nahi. Well Maya nice foreshadow for MayRa. Pretty sure that when Rudra falls for her, there will be nothing like chori chupe.😆 Banda khullam khulla pyaar karenge type hai! 

Maya listing out the qualities of both the boys tells me she really doesnt intend to kill either. They are weapons to attack MJ but even Maya knows which weapon is long range and which one isnt. She has tried & succeeded to empower Rudy but with Rishi- he isn't fit for the part. But seeing him in pain will break MJ. 

Also interesting that MJ gave a death threat to Antara. Another foreshadow? Also just how well matched are MayRa? He wants truth and Maya has been nothing but honest to him (as much as she can be). He finds Maya confusing but she wants him to get confused to understand her truly. The future episodes make me excited. 

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Actually what I liked with the last two epis is that we now have a slightly clear idea of Mayas plan.. a person is as strong as the weakest person he faces.. if antara wasnt scared of him,he wouldn't have had any strength of abusing her.. MJs power comes from the ppl he holds.his mom his wife his kids and diya and amir and ofcourse his money and reputation.. 

Mayas pain is not just the physical abuse she faced but the absolute insult from probably someone she trusted and loved and she was crushed down as a person.. she is here to revenge that through MJ..

So she has chosen to do it through the person who holds the same power as him.. his own blood his son.. she did all her bit to test who to choose.. rishi or rudra.. ofcourse its rudra.. 

Coming to antara.. a start has been made.. even though she cant break free like just today but she has the realisation..and she has the support of her son.. I would like to see growth in her character and may be by the end of the show she will show MJ his place.. for maya to destroy antara is not her but her inner timidness and stupidity for putting up with Mj all these years..

Then now coming to Rishi.. again it's not to destroy him but to destroy his thinking that he the next Mj and that he is the shadow of his father.. when he breaks free, MJ looses.. and with some random videos that ashish has been posting it looks like things have started to take affect.. the whole death thing they keep saying.. it could be that Rishi actually dies and it wont be maya who kills him.. it could be MJ itself.. because he wont like if rishi goes against him or doesnt live up to his expectations.. with Rudra he has put up because he knows that Rudra is not weak and it's not possible for him to over power him.. with rishi it's not the case.. it's a big loss for him 

Rudra....first let me take my little time to say how gorgeous this guy looks.. shivin is such a hottie..☺️... his character is so well written and all his dialogues pierce right through my heart.. and shivin does a great job in his dialogue delivery because it's so important.. esp the part with antara..

Ok all his words of only allowing the honest person in his life was ringing bells.. he and maya are completely alike..only that she chose to be dark and he in light.. their love story will be one of those intense mature ones which are rare.. they are not the run of the mill ones.. there is a lot of emotions and morals attached to both of their characters and with that I am just waiting..

Rajiv to maya is like Ananya to rudra.. they drew parallels also.. when rajiv got info to maya.. ananya got rajiv info to rudra.  😆.. I am seeing some Rajiv Ananya pair up here.. his character is fun and I already love Ananya..  they might even become the shippers for MayRa 😆

Precap.. nandini is silly 😆

coolpd93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

Actually what I liked with the last two epis is that we now have a slightly clear idea of Mayas plan.. a person is as strong as the weakest person he faces.. if antara wasnt scared of him,he wouldn't have had any strength of abusing her.. MJs power comes from the ppl he holds.his mom his wife his kids and diya and amir and ofcourse his money and reputation.. 

Mayas pain is not just the physical abuse she faced but the absolute insult from probably someone she trusted and loved and she was crushed down as a person.. she is here to revenge that through MJ..

So she has chosen to do it through the person who holds the same power as him.. his own blood his son.. she did all her bit to test who to choose.. rishi or rudra.. ofcourse its rudra.. 

Coming to antara.. a start has been made.. even though she cant break free like just today but she has the realisation..and she has the support of her son.. I would like to see growth in her character and may be by the end of the show she will show MJ his place.. for maya to destroy antara is not her but her inner timidness and stupidity for putting up with Mj all these years..

Then now coming to Rishi.. again it's not to destroy him but to destroy his thinking that he the next Mj and that he is the shadow of his father.. when he breaks free, MJ looses.. and with some random videos that ashish has been posting it looks like things have started to take affect.. the whole death thing they keep saying.. it could be that Rishi actually dies and it wont be maya who kills him.. it could be MJ itself.. because he wont like if rishi goes against him or doesnt live up to his expectations.. with Rudra he has put up because he knows that Rudra is not weak and it's not possible for him to over power him.. with rishi it's not the case.. it's a big loss for him 

Rudra....first let me take my little time to say how gorgeous this guy looks.. shivin is such a hottie..☺️... his character is so well written and all his dialogues pierce right through my heart.. and shivin does a great job in his dialogue delivery because it's so important.. esp the part with antara..

Ok all his words of only allowing the honest person in his life was ringing bells.. he and maya are completely alike..only that she chose to be dark and he in light.. their love story will be one of those intense mature ones which are rare.. they are not the run of the mill ones.. there is a lot of emotions and morals attached to both of their characters and with that I am just waiting..

Rajiv to maya is like Ananya to rudra.. they drew parallels also.. when rajiv got info to maya.. ananya got rajiv info to rudra.  😆.. I am seeing some Rajiv Ananya pair up here.. his character is fun and I already love Ananya..  they might even become the shippers for MayRa 😆

Precap.. nandini is silly 😆

Haha...that’s cute😆 as long as I wish to see cute love story , the possibilities are less likely...🤔

This is more on a serious front..except Ananya, Rishi and Rudra all have the mask on their faces..whoever they meet have hidden agenda. They all are somehow the innocents..who are putty in the battle...

Minionite thumbnail

So you are a statistics lover too🤗i did my masters in management and statistics was always a favorite. Loved the references. 

You are absolutely right, Rajeev is being overconfident and that will surely affect his utility as Mayas facade. Maya very rightly cautioned him about it. I thoroughly enjoy how the cvs have given moments where Maya is being a guide to those she is around - Rudra, Rishi, Rajeev and even Nandini. It remains to be seen who listens to her and who doesn't🤔. 

One of the moments that stood out for me was Rudra reminding his mother that the world can support but one has to make effort to walk. This was a nice call back to MayRa in the lift where Maya motivated Rudy but it was Rudy who made the physical and mental effort to break free. Another reminder just how strong Rudy is as a person❤️. 

Chori chipe jo ki jati hai woh galti hoti hai, pyaar nahi. Well Maya nice foreshadow for MayRa. Pretty sure that when Rudra falls for her, there will be nothing like chori chupe.😆 Banda khullam khulla pyaar karenge type hai! 

Maya listing out the qualities of both the boys tells me she really doesnt intend to kill either. They are weapons to attack MJ but even Maya knows which weapon is long range and which one isnt. She has tried & succeeded to empower Rudy but with Rishi- he isn't fit for the part. But seeing him in pain will break MJ. 

Also interesting that MJ gave a death threat to Antara. Another foreshadow? Also just how well matched are MayRa? He wants truth and Maya has been nothing but honest to him (as much as she can be). He finds Maya confusing but she wants him to get confused to understand her truly. The future episodes make me excited. 

I did stats last in my BBA (undergrad), but I've been studying for my CFA recently and stats is a key part of that. Refreshed my memory. 🤗

@ Red: That is what makes Maya Krishna. She is only here to guide the others. Those who listen to her, fulfill her destiny, and those who don't, suffer in her destiny.

@ Blue: It was and it also goes to show that Rudra is listening and learning from Maya. Despite all his big talk about hating her, he is intrigued by her and wants to learn from her and learn more about her, implicitly and unconsciously.

@ Green: It's not just seeing Rishi in pain, but seeing Rishi also draw away from him. I think I understand Maya's plan now. She is playing the same game that MJ played with her, but with a twist. MJ gave her everyone to draw her in. Maya is taking away everyone to draw MJ in. MJ prayed on her vulnerabilities and innocence, Maya is praying on his weaknesses and image. MJ destroyed her in one go, Maya is going to destroy him bit-by-bit.