Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤪 This girl is worse than Alia when it comes to living in La La Land!
Till she opens her mouth, i find her cute but when she opens her mouth, she irritates the hell out of me
P.s. is it only me or anyone also finds her accent very childish?
Originally posted by: aditi_jain
Till she opens her mouth, i find her cute but when she opens her mouth, she irritates the hell out of me
P.s. is it only me or anyone also finds her accent very childish?
Yeah she has a typical SOBO VTS/ JB petit girl accent.
Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-
Yeah she has a typical SOBO VTS/ JB petit girl accent.
Omg I was just gonna say this 😂😂
I hooe u don’t mind me asking but are u from Mumbai 😆
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Omg I was just gonna say this 😂😂
I hooe u don’t mind me asking but are u from Mumbai 😆
Hahah, yes I am a Mumbaikar.
Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-
Hahah, yes I am a Mumbaikar.
Hi 5 😆
Annie Pee reminds me of the SoBo girls so much. She's a walking meme 😆
You can imagine the extent of talent when Alia is the benchmark for these new girls.
You can imagine the extent of talent when Alia is the benchmark for these new girls.
Alia is not the benchmark for talent for them. She is the benchmark for tailor made roles and rapid success... They don't want her talent but her godfather
So Highway is the new benchmark for these starlets/starkids?
So, I finally watched Chand Mera Dil. It left a sweet taste behind. At its heart, this is not really a love story. It is a relationship story. A...
Hi Friends I Made His Movie Discussion Thread Use This Thread To Discuss About His Upcoming Films First Movie Debut...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeQZW8E5TB8
0