Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
we want even more for MayRa🙈Originally posted by: pranurosid
Want a scene similar to this for MayRa☺️
Oh I forgot🙈Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
I think there was this jumpsuit in the pole dance sequence😆
this time Maya should do more🙈Originally posted by: Armu4eva
I don't know about dress up per say but scenes were hot. There is one of ArYa mehendi where Maya tattooed her name on Arjuns heart and kisses Kushals chest☺️
this time Maya should do more🙈
Beyhadh is know for it's bold concept. There was a bathtub scene were Maya is just in a towel. This was after the first leap.
I missed that I think.Originally posted by: BarbieVenom
Beyhadh is know for it's bold concept. There was a bathtub scene were Maya is just in a towel. This was after the first leap.
I also loved Maya's wardrobe in S1.but this time I'm finding her more sexy😍Originally posted by: BarbieVenom
Yup I absolutely loved her BH1 wardrobe. She looked super hot in literally every episode. Watch Arya mehendi sequence 🤣, Tatoo scene and there were many more. Kushal was such a pathetic actor, he couldn't emote properly but Jen was bang on.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6MwxVrh98C/?igshid=1uim7jvght4fq
The costume Maya for her Mehendi was lit 🔥
So what's the latest update ? Are we getting any hot shot of MayRa tonight ?
Feed me with floods of MayRa snaps please.