Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger
That's for you. What about neha? Exams over?
Yes...now I will enter my 6 sem
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger
That's for you. What about neha? Exams over?
Yes...now I will enter my 6 sem
I know.. but i don't think others will be interacting this way like us.. hope we get a good team here.. 😊
Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger
So both of you can get gayab from after the holidays are over..🥺
I will be regular...but sometimes i get off IF
Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger
So both of you can get gayab from after the holidays are over..🥺
Sat ya sun pe kabhi kabhi aayegi...u know na ..clg mein pg students ko kuch nahi padathi...self preparation 😆 muje notes bhi nahi he ...thick textbook ko dekhkar hi mein behosh jathi hoon🤢
Is it last one or 2 more left😔
Voh tho hai... thank u mohatarma! 🤗
Mein akele kuch nahi kar paathi. But thank u to you both for joining me here and making talk loads..😆
Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger
I know.. but i don't think others will be interacting this way like us.. hope we get a good team here.. 😊
Team toh tab hogi...jab Hume humara forum milega🤣
Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger
I know.. but i don't think others will be interacting this way like us.. hope we get a good team here.. 😊
Slowly more members will join here ..I'm sure 👍🏼.Hope that the forum maintains a healthy discussion 😃
So u must be busy with projects and stuffs. Have you thought of any topic for the project? Did u do any internship anywhere?