Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Neha_Maurya
I will post all the steps...
Actually, I tried to do with phone..but I was not able to do. I will post all the steps with my laptop
Thanks! 😊
You guys have classes tomorrow ? Will you be visiting forum on weekend basis? U must have xmas holidays now right?
We reached page 29 bt talking nothing 🤣🤣
Imagine if we start talking on points 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger
Thanks! 😊
You guys have classes tomorrow ? Will you be visiting forum on weekend basis? U must have xmas holidays now right?
Xmas holiday he 😆uske bath pata nahi kaya karegi
Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger
Thanks! 😊
You guys have classes tomorrow ? Will you be visiting forum on weekend basis? U must have xmas holidays now right?
Nope... actually I am having my Holidays
Originally posted by: Ahaana_sid
Xmas holiday he 😆uske bath pata nahi kaya karegi
That's for you. What about neha? Exams over?
Uni mein he na ....which sem
Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger
We reached page 29 bt talking nothing 🤣🤣
Imagine if we start talking on points 🤣🤣
🤣...then the pages will have no end
So both of you can get gayab from after the holidays are over..🥺
U guys have 2 thank me😎
Mere aane se yaham raunak aa gayi🤣