Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
I agree.. sid was attacked from all place.. wat all she spoke abt him n his family.. what is this abt his age comment ? These ppl going to stay forever 25?
is Rashami 25? Doesn’t she know her age! Disgusting words
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
I agree.. sid was attacked from all place.. wat all she spoke abt him n his family.. what is this abt his age comment ? These ppl going to stay forever 25?
is Rashami 25? Doesn’t she know her age! Disgusting words
Because ladki bol Rahi hai scream kar rahi hAj Ro rahi hai it means she is right
If shukla replies with anger then he is wrong 😳
Originally posted by: intruderfast
I am not at all interested to hear abt sid being wrong. Hazzar bureau hongi but baakiyon se kaafi accha hai.
Haalat dekho uski. Hadd hoti hai poke karne ki
Poking him has gone to next level.. useless ppl calling his family.. i don mind him giving slap n walk away from the show..
But I had expectations from celebs, I mean every season they let us down, but this time it was out of the limit! I just try to compare Rashami and Deepika and Rashami cannot even climb one stair in that race!
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
is Rashami 25? Doesn’t she know her age! Disgusting words
He took age thing ok yesterday from asim
Rashmi madhrima Zariwala 35 around hai n shukla 38
So why only he is older n rest r not ?
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
is Rashami 25? Doesn’t she know her age! Disgusting words
She s 35.. everytime they bring his age.. its just a number..
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
But I had expectations from celebs, I mean every season they let us down, but this time it was out of the limit! I just try to compare Rashami and Deepika and Rashami cannot even climb one stair in that race!
Dipika kaa class hi alag tha. Ye uski 0.00001 percent bhi nahi hai. She was the nicest girl who ever entered in bigg boss house
Is sid drug addict what he says for that
what a kind of an episode was that
chai fenkna was so bad,, are they celebs
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
She s 35.. everytime they bring his age.. its just a number..
exactly,, why bring age again and again