Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Wow.. ..teasing teaser...... 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 2

Ishra look at each other and said in unison-tum/aap??

Ishita smiled fully seeing him and said-he is ur tenant??

The lady nodded her head in affirmation.

Ishita-then I am ok,I am shifting today only .here is ur rent for next six months.she said taking out the money while Raman said-no,I am not going to share this house with u.aunty,u can't give her the house.she is mad,u don't know what she did .

Lady-what,accident??

Raman-no,she kissed me.he said making both the ladies smile.

Lady-is that a problem,she is a pretty girl.she said looking at Ishita.

Raman-u r not getting my point,she kissed me without my permission in ragging while I was saving her.She is mad,I can't share house with her,please send her away.

Ishita-hello Mr,ragging ho rahi thi meri,issliye kiss Kiya,warna tum jaison ko toh muh bhi naa lagaun.

Raman-oh really,then why u said yes seeing me.i am sure u r trying on me.

Ishita-trying on u,in ur dreams .though u r handsome but now my priority is this house and I am taking it.so bye,she said and went out telling the landlord that she is shifting soon.

Raman-aunty,u r not giving the house to her.

Lady-but why son,she seems to be a good girl.

Raman-she looks annoying.please don't give her the house,for my sake.

Lady-but she has given me rent for next six months in advance.u know I am in need of money.if I return her the money now and then noone come for this house,then how I am suppose to manage my needs.please adjust for sometime,if we find someone else,I will tell her to leave.

Raman-ok aunty,I understand.she can live here.i can use the kitchen and drawing area naa,like before??

Lady-yes son,u can use it.just maintain distance from her if u don't like her.

Raman-ok aunty,bye aunty.i will give u rent as soon as papa send me money.

Lady-ok.she said and went smiling.

Raman-uff woh ladki yahin rahegi ab,kitni loud aur stupid lagti hai .let it be ,mujhe Kya .mujhe toh bas apni padhayi se matlab hai .he said and went to his room.his changed his clothes and went to kitchen .he made tea and snacks for himself and made himself comfortable.

He was busy in his studies when he heard some choas.he got up and went to check only to see Ishita changing curtains of the drawing room.

Raman got angry and went to her.

Raman-kya main puch sakta hoon tum Kya kar rahi ho??

Ishita look at him and said-nahi.

Raman-listen u can't change the curtains.yeh sab Maine lagaya hai.

Ishita-but now this area belongs to me,so I will decorated it as per my choice.waise bhi ur choice is too boring.she said making Raman irritated.he kicked the stairs and was going when she lost her balance and fell on him.he was fast enough to hold her but couldn't balance himself and both fell down together rolling into the curtain.

Both start trying to get out of the curtain but was trapped badly.

Raman-ahh,dekho Kya hua tumhari wajah se??

Ishita-meri wajah se,u kicked my stairs.

Raman-who told u to change the curtains.

Ishita-my house,my curtains.

Raman-my foot,this is my house first,waise bhi I am ur senior.toh meri baat mano.

Ishita-no way,main apna Ghar apne hisaab se sajaungi.

Raman-achcha saja lena,pehle niklo toh.

Ishita-main kaise nikloon,aap try kijiye.

Raman-main nahi kar raha,tum karo.all this happened because of u.

Ishita-toh main bhi nahi kar rahi,I am comfortable like this .she said resting her head on his chest.

Raman-then I am also comfortable.he said laying still.

Both were laying in same position.raman on floor and Ishita laying on him,both trapped in the curtain, when his phone started ringing.

Raman-shit ,isse bhi abhi bajna tha.try Karo,he said trying to get off the curtain while Ishita was enjoying teasing her.

Raman-atleast stop moving,let me try.tumse toh kuch hone wala nahi.he said and start trying again.he slowly slide up and with much hardwork ,he came out of the curtain.

Ishita gave him her hand and he showed her his tongue.

Raman-u were liking it there naa,toh pade raho.he said and went smirking talking on his phone.

Ishita made a dirty face and said-sadhu hai but cute bhi hai.maza aayega .she said and came out of the curtain.

She look around and said-waise it's pretty,rehne do.kaun mehnat karega,she thought and dropped the idea of renovating drawing room and went to arrange her room.

At night,Raman cooked rajma chawal for himself and smelled it.

Raman-umm,yummy like always.raman u make so good food.he said and settled on the couch to eat watching TV.

Raman was sitting on the couch eating his food when Ishita came and said-hi handsome.

Raman made a face and said-stop right there.mujhse baat bhi mat karo.i don't wanna talk to u,and whats this,handsome.call me Raman sir,I am ur senior.

Ishita-ok Raman sir,what u r eating.mujhe bhi khilaiye naa,Raman sir.she said and took a morsel from his plate.

Raman-dont u have manners,kisi ki plate se aise khana lete hai.

Ishita-toh kaise lete hai,aap mujhe sikha dijiye .agli baar se waise hi lungi.she said giggling and had a bite.

Ishita-wow Raman sir,bahut yummy khana banaya hai aapne.aap roz itna achcha khana banate hai ,mere liye bhi banayenge.

Raman-listen Ishita,u r troubling me now .I am living with u just because I don't have a place to stay but doesn't mean that u will trouble me like this,he was saying while she was smiling.

Raman-what,main joker hoon??

Ishita-nahi ,cute hai Raman sir.

Raman-please go from here,let me eat.

Ishita-in that case,u go from here .this is my place, remember u pay only for that room.yeh area mera hai.

Raman-ok,then sit here.i am going.he said and was going when Ishita held his hand.

Raman-now what,Ishita??

Ishita-aapke muh se mera naam achcha lag raha hai. She said smiling making him smile too and left his hand.

Raman was going inside when Ishita took out her phone and said-uff kitni bhookh lagi hai,let's order something .kuch banane bhi toh nahi aata.she said and start scrolling her phone.

Raman waited for her to order something when she said-all nearby restaurants r serving non veg only.what to do,thak bhi gayi hoon,neend bhi aa rahi hai.instant noodles bana leti hoon.kal ka kal dekhungi ,abhi noodles kha kar so jaati hoon.neeche store par jarur milta hoga .saying so she went to bring money while Raman was standing there .

Raman-khana toh hai,offer karun Kya,but woh mujhe kitna irritate Kar rahi hai.but maa kehti hai ki dusron ki help karni chahiye.bechari ko bhookh lagi hai,she don't have anything to eat and also she don't know anything to cook.kaisi ladki hai,kuch banana nahi aata,Kya karun.he was thinking when he saw Ishita going down wearing her coat.

Raman-ishita,he finally called her.

Ishita turned and said-ji.

Raman-maine rajma chawal jyada banaya hai,if u want ,u can eat .

Ishita smiled hearing him and said-aap mujhe khana offer Kar rahe hai??

Raman-yes,but only because u r hungry.dont get any idea.

Ishita held his cheek and pulled it saying-i am not getting any idea,Raman sir.

Raman-ahh ,lag rahi hai mujhe.

Ishita-mujhe bhi,achcha lag raha hai.

Raman-i mean,it's paining.

Ishita-yes,my stomach is paining.bhookh se pet dard kar raha hai.thank u for the food.she said and start serving food but she couldn't do that also properly.

Raman served the food for her and said-tumhe kuch karna nahi aata ,naa??

Ishita-nahi,but I will learn everything very soon.she said and start eating.

Ishita took a bite and closed her eyes feeling heavenly while he smiled seeing her .

Ishita-its yummy,sir.bahut bhookh lagi thi,noodles khane ka Mann bhi nahi tha,thank u so much.i owe u this,she said and continued eating while Raman too settled next to her and continued eating.

That's all for now,enjoy.

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Updated next part.

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Wow. That's such an amazing start. I really like this light hearted story on IshRa. I love the narrative style. Update soon please. 

Edited by UmeraTariq - 4 years ago
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

Ishita was so happy seeing raman as her flat-mate

She loves teasing him😆

Khadoos kumaar and jkr😃

Loved his gesture towards her

Ishita doesn’t know the things of household

Lets see what’s in store for them

Ty 4 d pm too