I guess I will open the new AT but because I can't post pictures I will create the new thread without pictures.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I guess I will open the new AT but because I can't post pictures I will create the new thread without pictures.
I also opened the second kkb new generation discussion thread as the first just completed 150 pages.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/kumkum-bhagya/5138353/kkb-new-generation-discussion-thread-2
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
Hamara Dil Aapke Paas Hai (My Heart is with You)Part 1 I dedicate this SS to AAA_mania who asked me to write a SS on the movie Hamara Dil Aapke...
3