Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Waise episode was dhamakedaar.

Anu's dishoom dishoom😆 , AnuRon eye lock😆, Anu hiring detective, Pre giving it back to Kom amd Mohini in style...AnuPre phone's video call😳 It was well paced 👍🏼 and the story is moving forward

ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

So amnas ig story two days back was from this car journey ? 😆

I just saw the precap initially and got deja vu of anukom going for honeymoon and Prerna planning from last track , just pre is yet to plan here , probably destiny will land her there 🤪

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

I think we will get a repeat of humma humma and Prerna spoiling Komolika's plans😆

No humma humma please 😵

sowmy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

I think since Komolika told prerna about certain someone n how ppl can misinterpret things..n prerna telling moh she won't let anyone Maro her child's haq n will never leave anurag...🤞 She might think of bringing Anurag's memory back...last track she fought for wifey rights..this track she will fight for her kid's right..n the track is going to stretched 🥱

Yeah.... Whatever happens pre will fight and Anu will support her.....that's what today's epi signified to me...☺️

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo

I know but his look is for his webseries.. he isn’t becoming devdas in kasautii 🤗

Anurag kya bholega he wants to experiment with beard in kasautii.

-Doppelganger- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo

No humma humma please 😵

🤣 Thanks to them , this song has become a comdey for me 😆

Azizrehman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

I am not worried about her plans, I know phuski hii hongae AnuKom isn't happening she can dream😆

I don't want it even in dreams😔

sowmy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

😆 

It's similar to pre going to her "honeymoon" in Switzerland without any reason whatsoever I guess....

-Doppelganger- thumbnail

Some major drama is going to happen with regards to the baby...misunderstanding, separation ya leap bhi expect karo but the other stuff..I don't think so.

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Tufani got some spoiler from twitter yesterday which said the team was shooting Komo's expose drama in another set.

But that spoilers looks false after today's epi. They are shooting somewhere else but that is Basu's farm house where Mohini wants Anu and Sona to have SR without any disturbances😳

But Komo's exposure this early doesn't make sense, neither with Anurag ka ML nor with drama quotient they need at the moment.

The next kasauti will surround the child,  dead or alive paving way for someone else. BTW heard the name was mentioned today. 

Sona might be successful in having a faux SR by drugging or intoxicating Any.  I don't think he will do it in his consciousness