Replica of KRK
Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf
I like him bt boyy he should never do his hair like this🤢
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6IYZ3bh45o/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Replica of KRK
Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf
I like him bt boyy he should never do his hair like this🤢
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6IYZ3bh45o/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
there is a mouse in my quilt. pathetic.
What? Is this some kind of inside joke or something? 😲!!!
Originally posted by: NY6UJ534MOAKOCES
Jeez these so called educated students doing such damage to public properties and injuring people. Pathetic🤢
No Hindus will be left in Bangladesh in 30 years from now because of religious discrimination and persecution.. this coming from a Dhaka University Professor of his 30 years of research.
I am sure same or even earlier than that will happen in Pakistan.
In contrast, India is among the top countries with Muslim population.
What a difference!!!
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
there is a mouse in my quilt. pathetic.
Tumhare liye toh wo food hai billi ji.😆
Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf
I like him bt boyy he should never do his hair like this🤢
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6IYZ3bh45o/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
KRK 😆
Yeh toh bollywood material hain.
3 sanghis here.
Probably referring to me :p aur do kaun hai?
Originally posted by: VintageWine
Yeh toh bollywood material hain.
Her acting is OTT 😆😆.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6IFoMtBx4i/?igshid=1mdpg4zmpgset
Looking good here.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0