Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Horrendous Durga Puja episodes made the Ganesh Utsav torture look bearable. 😆
Exactly!! Those episodes seemed like a masterpiece infront of this stupid aarti, dhunuchi face off and MS tootna crap🤢🤢🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Horrendous Durga Puja episodes made the Ganesh Utsav torture look bearable. 😆
Exactly!! Those episodes seemed like a masterpiece infront of this stupid aarti, dhunuchi face off and MS tootna crap🤢🤢🤣
It was all downhill from the start of that track😵
I'm glad I skipped majority of it.Originally posted by: Soanz.19
Exactly!! Those episodes seemed like a masterpiece infront of this stupid aarti, dhunuchi face off and MS tootna crap🤢🤢🤣
Things went downhill from that Maha episode.
Eww for the latter part. 🤢Originally posted by: opsora2090
Ganpati week episode was Blissful, despite having the Pirated Paru 🤢
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I'm glad I skipped majority of it.
Same here. Couldn't bear to watch RB doing all the stuff he did, including having a dance off for some woman👎🏼
Totally!Originally posted by: Soanz.19
Same here. Couldn't bear to watch RB doing all the stuff he did, including having a dance off for some woman👎🏼
P.S. Worthless woman!
Bold - That she is, for sure!!! But I can't see something so amateurish being done even for a woman of worth👎🏼 10 year old kids wali harkatein😆
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Things went downhill from that Maha episode.
Which maha episode