Originally posted by: nishu786
Then I will love to see Himanshi entry in the show after 18th December, but no idea whether it will happen or not.
Yeah even i want her reentry in show taakey sab clear hojaye.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: nishu786
Then I will love to see Himanshi entry in the show after 18th December, but no idea whether it will happen or not.
Yeah even i want her reentry in show taakey sab clear hojaye.
Many congratulations for the new AT
At title suggestions
Kukkad kamal da
Man with heart of gold/ golden heart
I’m too late internet was not working since morning
Yeah even i want her reentry in show taakey sab clear hojaye.
Yes it all started in the show & it should be cleared in the show itself.
Kya haalat ho gayi hai hamari 😔
Tanisha and Armaan were my favorites too. I literally shipped them. Got scolded from my family for this too 😬🙈🙈😆
Armaaan was very rude and because of Tanisha, I couldn't say anything to him and had to accept her happiness 😆
Originally posted by: Sunshine-1
Armaaan was very rude and because of Tanisha, I couldn't say anything to him and had to accept her happiness 😆
I know he was,but uske Bina mazaa nahi aata tha 😆
Mujhe lagta hai 50 pages toh aaj hi khatam ho jaayeinge 😆
Originally posted by: nishu786
Yes it all started in the show & it should be cleared in the show itself.
I doubt she will get the courage to speak on the show, maybe will just try to forget him. Let's see
Originally posted by: Sunshine-1
I doubt she will get the courage to speak on the show, maybe will just try to forget him. Let's see
First she need to return to show, which itself is big question mark 😆
Himanshi has posted guthi video with Asim in insta ♥️