Originally posted by: Sunshine-1
K was irritating in her season 😡
Yup she was so jealous of Tanisha because Armaan was with Tanisha. And kamya had a crush on Armaan
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sunshine-1
K was irritating in her season 😡
Yup she was so jealous of Tanisha because Armaan was with Tanisha. And kamya had a crush on Armaan
Originally posted by: nishu786
Himanshi wished Shefali on her insta status couple of hours back.
Obviously she will wish her. But I feel Shefali will use Himanshi against Asim coz she knows that’s what’s going to hurt him the most. Himanshi won’t like it.
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
Obviously she will wish her. But I feel Shefali will use Himanshi against Asim coz she knows that’s what’s going to hurt him the most. Himanshi won’t like it.
Yup, already she put all the blame on Himanshi that she was protecting himanshi
I know I'm over analyzing
But did any notice Shefali's expressions when VG said himanshi par itna asar hua that to hide it she decided to get married. It felt like shefali was agreeing to VG. Kahin himanshi ne Shefali ko kuch bola toh nahi tha regarding her feelings towards Asim?? 🤔
Yup she was so jealous of Tanisha because Armaan was with Tanisha. And kamya had a crush on Armaan
Tanisha was my favourite. Her soft corner for Armaaan was questionable, but Tanisha was very sweet. As soon as T got close to Armaaan, that vile lady Kamya announced that she has problem with Armaaan, she was so jealous of T for most of the season for taking him away.
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
Obviously she will wish her. But I feel Shefali will use Himanshi against Asim coz she knows that’s what’s going to hurt him the most. Himanshi won’t like it.
Then I will love to see Himanshi entry in the show after 18th December, but no idea whether it will happen or not.
I know I'm over analyzing
But did any notice Shefali's expressions when VG said himanshi par itna asar hua that to hide it she decided to get married. It felt like shefali was agreeing to VG. Kahin himanshi ne Shefali ko kuch bola toh nahi tha regarding her feelings towards Asim?? 🤔
Ya they were like sisters, so may be girls talk 🤔
Originally posted by: Sunshine-1
Tanisha was my favourite. Her soft corner for Armaaan was questionable, but Tanisha was very sweet. As soon as T got close to Armaaan, that vile lady Kamya announced that she has problem with Armaaan, she was so jealous of T for most of the season for taking him away.
Tanisha and Armaan were my favorites too. I literally shipped them. Got scolded from my family for this too 😬🙈🙈😆
I know I'm over analyzing
But did any notice Shefali's expressions when VG said himanshi par itna asar hua that to hide it she decided to get married. It felt like shefali was agreeing to VG. Kahin himanshi ne Shefali ko kuch bola toh nahi tha regarding her feelings towards Asim?? 🤔
Yeah even i noticed