I slept in the afternoon for a month due to extreme sleep deprivation. But now I've got rid of afternoon sleep.I am back after sleeping for couple of hours. How people can sleep in the day time. I can only sleep in day time when I am very sick.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I slept in the afternoon for a month due to extreme sleep deprivation. But now I've got rid of afternoon sleep.I am back after sleeping for couple of hours. How people can sleep in the day time. I can only sleep in day time when I am very sick.
AT ab tak going on😆 let's finish this fast
🤣yha sab sapno mai hota hai..
IG pe pics aye 🤣 and precap 😆 same hospital room 😆 same pictures 😆 same bed 😆same sofa 🤣Originally posted by: Wistfulness
You watched the episode kya? 😆
tere liye promptuya hai 😎🤣yha sab sapno mai hota hai..
Arey maine Itna sara hair kaat liya ab Realisation ho rahi hai 😆😭
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Arey maine Itna sara hair kaat liya ab Realisation ho rahi hai 😆😭
You had a haircut I love it when I get a haircut done. Gives me such a fresh feel about everything in life for a week atleast😆
🤣Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Arey maine Itna sara hair kaat liya ab Realisation ho rahi hai 😆😭
Hamesha zarurat hoti hi hai hospital room ki. 😆Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
IG pe pics aye 🤣 and precap 😆 same hospital room 😆 same pictures 😆 same bed 😆same sofa 🤣