🤣🤣Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Such an answer would definitely go viral. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🤣🤣Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Such an answer would definitely go viral. 🤣
🤣🤣🤣Tab toh trial balance ke saare items se zyaada stuffs suspense account mein hogaaa🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: MayurChan
And all the bg story of Bajaj and Basus should be added in the suspense account in the balance sheet.
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
tu bol tu bus yok saute kar sakta hai 😆 usse cooking nahi bolte 😆
Apni baat mat kiya karo....har jagah Ankie 👍🏼
🤣🤣🤣Tab toh trial balance ke saare items se zyaada stuffs suspense account mein hogaaa🤣🤣🤣
Aur EK ke CV's will get full marks for tally balance sheet 🤪
I am back after sleeping for couple of hours. How people can sleep in the day time. I can only sleep in day time when I am very sick.
Originally posted by: opsora2090
Do you ever notice , Prerna KZK pe kabhi khud driving ki hai keya kabhi?
Not during the time when Bajaj was there
Thanks everyone for your wishes. It would take atleast a couple of days for me to recover from this cold/fever/headache.
Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
Wow
Never visited Nuzvid
Vijaywada tho I visit almost alternate months
I hardly visit Vijayawada. Nothing special in Nuzvid, It is the nearest town to my mom's and dad's place.
❤️❤️Second wala ko thoda hazy kiya haii bas wahi difference hai❤️❤️
Btw Thanks🤗
Congrats Rockerz🥳