for wishing I have a nice day😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
for wishing I have a nice day😆
Good morning Priya and Leena 🤗
It's so cold here now😆
good afternoon, manisha🤗
it's getting a bit cold here too. it's 23 c :p 23 is a good weather as it's been always between 30-45 c 😆
good afternoon, manisha🤗
it's getting a bit cold here too. it's 23 c :p 23 is a good weather as it's been always between 30-45 c 😆
That's true 😆
You like summers or winters?
Winter. Ezcema is worse on summer
Winter. Ezcema is worse on summer
True but my skin becomes Dry in winters 🤔
But overall I have an okayish skin except for the sunburns that I suffered recently
Leena my siggie request😳
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
True but my skin becomes Dry in winters 🤔
But overall I have an okayish skin except for the sunburns that I suffered recently
Did it left marks kya or it's gone? :0
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
Leena my siggie request😳
Manisha, am so sorry that it's taking long🙈🤣
602