thank you 🤗Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
there is nothing to be sorry about 🤗
Pls abide by the rules and you are Most Welcome to the AT 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
thank you 🤗Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
there is nothing to be sorry about 🤗
Pls abide by the rules and you are Most Welcome to the AT 🤗
Honestly Anu, chun chun ke Badla lena tha, kyun sign kiya tune apne taraf se😒 Seriously.Originally posted by: Annu8193
I m trying my best to move on...
I m blesses to have my parents nd my siblings in this phrase of my...
Originally posted by: Annu8193
I m trying my best to move on...
I m blesses to have my parents nd my siblings in this phrase of my...
Hi ,
Just wanted to know is everything alright ?
Meko nahi pata itna serious comment dekhar aapko pooch raha hun..
I hope you are doing good now 😳
And sorry to interrupt in it 👍🏼
wait till you become a senior member phir bi restrictions. Now you will have 11posts per day, then 22 and then limitless 😆thank you 🤗
kzk mein pehli baar dekha aur fan ho gayi . kya actor h bhai😎Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
ek bhi nahi but we are assuming after Boss we shall know of it.
haiyee I love it when people just fall for him at the first sightkzk mein pehli baar dekha aur fan ho gayi . kya actor h bhai😎
Ps iss overrated duniya mein real talent ki kadar kahan 🥺
mujhe lagta h tab mein toh bacchi thi😆Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
main tujhse badi hoon na 😆 mere class 7/8 mein aya Armaan 😆
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
but I have a different opinion, why did she so easily give it? Tadpana tha 😏 chun chun ke Badla lena tha 😏
do u think so yeh rotlu aisa karti bas khud par emotional attyachaar karti jaise ab kar rahi he..
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Honestly Anu, chun chun ke Badla lena tha, kyun sign kiya tune apne taraf se😒 Seriously.
Y to waste more time in that man
I have already wasted for four years for that man...he dont want to leave with me I can't force him....
😆 Umar kitni huyi hai Arey apna introduction toh deti jao 🤣mujhe lagta h tab mein toh bacchi thi😆