Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Nice update😊Continue soon

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

SHOT 17

Raman picked Ishita inside and mihir was going behind them when mihika said-tum kahan jaa rahe ho??

Mihir-with them,mujhe bhi Raman se baat karni hai.arey woh mera friend hai ,hum itne saal baad mile hai .main naa baat karun??

Mihika-karna ,ofcourse karna ,but abhi nahi .baad mein.abhi hume unn dono ko akela chod dena chahiye .

Mihir-but why??

Mihika-arey mere buddhu raam,woh dono itne saal baad mile hai,they want some lone time together.tum kyun kabab mein haddi banna chahte ho.chalo yahan se,she said and took mihir from there leaving ishra alone.

Raman saw them going and closed the door .he sat on the couch making her sit on his lap .

Raman-chotu,stop crying babu.see I am here,ur Raman is here ,baby.stop crying Mera bachcha.he was saying while she wasn't listening,just hugging him tightly more tightly .

Seeing her not stop crying he said -chup ho jaa,bachcha.chup ho jaa warna main chala jaaunga.

She look at him hearing him and said-as if I will let u go.pehle choti thi nahi rok paayi but iss baar pakad lungi ,nahi jaane dungi.she said and before he could answer anything she took his lips in hers and start kissing him.at first he got shocked by her bold move but then close his eyes and start enjoying their first kiss.

They were kissing each other very softly and gently ,relishing each other's flavour .they kissed for long and finally broke the kiss in need of air.

Both look at each other and hugged each other tight.

Ishita-i love u Raman.

Raman-shaadi karegi mujhse??

Ishita look at him all confused and he said-what ,bol Shaadi karegi mujhse??

Ishita-dont u think u should say I love u first.

Raman-ofcourse not,u know I love u and I also know that u love me,toh yeh sab mein time waste karne ki Kya zarurat.just answer me,will u marry me??

Ishita smiled fully and said-ofcourse,yeh bhi koi puchne wali baat hai,u should ask ki baraat kab laaun and my answer will be jald se jald,coz now I just can't live without u .bahut saal bitaye hai aapke bina ,ab ek pal bhi nahi bitana mujhe.

Raman-mujhe bhi,achcha tell me what u r doing here??

Ishita-waiting for u.

Raman-woh toh main jaanta hoon,I mean to ask ,what course u r persuing.

Ishita-mbbs,last year.aur aap??

Raman -scientist in isro.

Ishita-omg ,u finally got ur dream job .congrats.she said hugging him tight.

Raman too hugged her tight and said-i am really happy,finally hum mil hi gaye,and the most wonderful thing is that we r well settled in our life.ab kisi ko bhi koi problem nahi hogi hamari Shaadi se,aur agar hui bhi toh we r strong enough to handle.

Ishita-aapke parent nahi manenge Kya??

Raman-they r ready,aur tumhare parent??

Ishita-woh bhi maan jaayenge,woh bhi pareshan hai mujhe dukhi dekh dekh kar,I think woh maan jaayenge.waise bhi I am doing whatever they wanted.mbbs Kar rahi hoon,MS ki preparation Kar rahi hoon.woh itna toh kar hi sakte hai mere liye.

Raman kissed her again and said-then get ready to become Mrs Ishita Raman Kumar bhalla.

Ishita kissed him back and said-i am always ready ,aapne hi der Kar di aane mein.

Raman -sorry bachcha,but trust me I was equally sad and empty without u.

Ishita-i do trust u .she was saying when raman's phone rang.

Raman -maa ka hai,baat karogi.

Ishita-nahi,unhone daanta toh.

Raman-baat toh karni hi padegi,after all woh sasu mom hai tumhari .he said making her smile.

Raman didn't received the call and video call toshiji.

Toshiji picked the call in first ring only and asked-tumhe mili,teri chotu??

Raman -haan maa,I finally got her.he said pulling Ishita to himself and pecked her cheek making her blush .

Toshiji-haaye,kinni soni ho gayi hai tu Ishita puttar.thank u puttar ji,mere bachche ko aaj bhi pyaar karne ke liye,warna shayad yeh kabhi muskura nahi paata.and sorry for treating u so badly in past.bachche tum dono the,but bachkani harkat humne ki thi tum dono ko alag karke,glad u two r together now .achcha puttar,apne Amma -appa ka number de,main aaj hi baat karungi unse ,tum dono ki Shaadi ke baare mein.ab joh mujhe mere puttar ki hasi mil gayi hai,I won't let it vanish again.bahut jaldi tum dono ki Shaadi karwaungi .tu ready hai naa ,puttar.she asked to which Ishita nodded.

Toshiji-yeh kitni shy ho gayi hai,pehle toh kitna bolti thi.lagta hai teri judaai ne isse bhi khamosh Kar diya hai.but now u two will be together always .she said making ishra happy.

They talked for long and finally hung the call giving amma's number to toshiji.

Raman-lets celebrate our togetherness.hum itne saal baad mile hai,celebrate karna toh banta hai.ek kaam karo,dress beautifully,baahar ghoomne chalte hai.

Ishita-ok ,aap freshen up ho jaiye,phir chalte hai.aap coffee piyenge .

Raman-nahi,let's get ready.ghoomenge aur dinner bhi baahar hi karenge.he said to which Ishita nodded and went happily.

After half an hour,

Raman-chotu,what r u doing.kitna time lagaa rahi ho.

Ishita-just coming ,raman.she said and came out walking fastly wearing her jhumka.

Raman look at her and got lost in her angelic beauty.she was wearing a simple blue saree which designer blouse.

She walked to him and said-kya hua??

Raman tucked her hair behind her ears and said-bahut khoobsurat lag rahi ho,infact I should say ,bahut khoobsurat ho gayi ho.cant get enough of u.

Ishita look down blushing and said-toh dekhte rahiye,kisne roka hai??

Raman -kisi ne nahi,nobody can stop me.he said grabbing her waist and kissed her temple .she closed her eyes and he said-i love u chotu.

Ishita- I love u too,Raman.

Raman-lets go,aaj hum bahut maza karne wale hai.he said and both went out to enjoy their evening together.

That's all for now,enjoy.

PS-i am short of ideas for this story,suggest me something.or else I will end it in next shot after ishra marriage .

venu66 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice to see Chou and Raman together. 

Don't end  the story

Continue the story with no villan. 

Friendships, masti ,career like things 

Like a romcom story. 

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Finally everything is fine 

Eagerly waiting for ishra marriage 

Can't wait for next part 

Plz plz plz continue soon 

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

Sorry for the late reply Di 

aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome fab fantastic chap 

Too good 

Pls don't end the story 

Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful n cute part n loved it

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lovely update 

Raman picked ishita and took her inside house mihir was going behind them mihika stopped him he said raman is his friend he want to talk with him mihika said ishra have met after so long dont disturbe them he can talk later with raman she took him from there ishita was not leaving raman she was crying raman was consoling her ishita kissed raman he was shocked first but slowly started enjoying raman asked ishita if she will marry him she was stunned ishra talk was lovely raman got toshiji call he made video call to toshiji she praised ishitas beauty she asked ishitas parents number ishita gave ammas number raman told ishita they will go for outing raman was lost in ishitas look

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm