I got my answers. MJ only recognises Maya's face. He doesn't recognise her name. It's possibly a fake name. 😆Originally posted by: libran90
Well iske baare me I will discuss in today's post. Just wait for it
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I got my answers. MJ only recognises Maya's face. He doesn't recognise her name. It's possibly a fake name. 😆Originally posted by: libran90
Well iske baare me I will discuss in today's post. Just wait for it
Originally posted by: libran90
Rope kaha se lata aise situation me😆 But jaisa sab chahte the waisa hua
Aare ladka bada shareef hai. Whatever Maya says, wahi karta hai.
My heart was beating so loud. Dil khush kar diya cvs ne.