Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I will watch the episode to see if pakya learns a lesson or. Not and if it's going to be yojan then good bye to the show permanently... 

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

haina even I felt that... Hope we but CVS aise scenes thodi na dream me rakhenge... 

And if you notice the background..no decor whatsoever...it just looks like they are sitting for puja but getting married instead..it looks like Sharma's house..they would have decorated the house na for their daughter's wedding...it didn't look like a Shaadi ki mandap also

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: braich_gal

And if you notice the background..no decor whatsoever...it just looks like they are sitting for puja but getting married instead..it looks like Sharma's house..they would have decorated the house na for their daughter's wedding...it didn't look like a Shaadi ki mandap also

Yeah it was like kisi havan me baithe hai and then are getting married... 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Chalo guys.. Good night... Sweet Dreams... ðŸ¤—

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Same here gauri... I am watching this show from day one... And from starting I was fond of yori not yojan and now this stupid drama... 

Donno why but like shiv I also felt that yojan are not meant to be... But I felt that yogi don't deserve a girl like Gunjan who can't even express her love like how he did.... 

I still have hopes that yojan wedding is not gonna happen.... Bcoz there won't be anything left on the show if that happens and this PH is a bit different than others do I have that Little hope... 

@bold  same here.. Just a tiny hope because of PH...

From earlier episode I didn't felt any chemistry between yojun..... There scenes were too sweet..... 

I was rooting for yori from start.... I still remember seeing the  wedding promo I was so happy... ðŸ˜†

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: serious

EK maiyya ruined the TV .. Until her entry shows were realistic & made sense.

I think Chandrakaanta was the 1st tv show I watched obsessively every sunday morning 9:30 am or 10:30 am.. show was taken off air after Gulshan Kumar was killed, it was an T-Series production. Jungle Book followed soon after the show. Then there was couple of detective shows on DD2 aka Metro at late night...mom used to watch Shaanti in the mornings - Mandira Bedi.

I didn't watch any tv show on cable for a loooong time ... for me cable tv was just for Cartoon Network, Cricket &  movies ... at times regional language shows which my mom watched.

Totally agree with you on this..

EK maiyya ke intial shows were too good..

My mum used to watch tara, dastaan , hasratein , heena on diffrent cable channel. 

I loved daastaan samajh mein kuch nahi aata tha but i used to watch it.😆

I used to watch EK maiyya’s first show hum paanch.

Chandrakanta se mujhe darr lagta tha but Jungle book and the cartoons on dd metro were my go to. N then Cartoon Network..😆

We are 90s kids so loved to watch cartoons..

ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I somehow feel it might be a promo .... the 2nd part of precap

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: serious

for me chemistry doesn't matter much as long as they keep the story realistic & acting is decent, relatable.. I watched even Moh moh ke dhaage on Sony.. 40+ marrying 20+ ... chemistry wise they'd nil but the show was decent, ended bcoz of low TRP's - finished around 100 episodes I think or exactly at 100.

lolz.. both KRKPAB leads are doing SP shows.. I watch YRPKAB on & off... too much drama & can't bare "Mein Meenakshi Rajvash" dialogue even for a second  🤢

MR ko toh dekh kar hi show dekhne ka mann nahi karta..I do watch on n off in fast forward mode  just  for mishbir .

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yeah it was like kisi havan me baithe hai and then are getting married... 

Exactly! 

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The show is sticking with YoRi/YaRi (which one is it, I like the latter), anyway its all for Drama and its like the bow and arrow analogy/quote, where life takes a fall its the bow being pulled back and then when the archer lets go the arrow moved forward and so life will have its down but it will shoot forward towards positivity. 

So please, all of you part of the IIM family, don't go... ðŸ˜­