Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

Was reading comments on YouTube.. No one  is accepting Yogi and gunjan marriage.. .. Fans are ready to quit the show... 

Yo... Yahi nara hai... Say no to yojan marriage.... 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Really Sasural ganda phool was of this production house? Tab to ummedon pe paani pherne waali baat kardi CVs ne πŸ™„

Yup SGP was from the same PH. So we all are having high expectations.. unless CVs do gud gobar with tha story..🀒

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Sahi mein yaar itv n hw dono barbaadi hai..

Kahaan gaye woh puraane din.. 

Door darshan ke darshan karne wale..

Even the programs in initial years on zee, star n sony channels were far more better..

Jaane kahaan gaye woh din..πŸ₯Ί

EK maiyya ruined the TV .. Until her entry shows were realistic & made sense.

I think Chandrakaanta was the 1st tv show I watched obsessively every sunday morning 9:30 am or 10:30 am.. show was taken off air after Gulshan Kumar was killed, it was an T-Series production. Jungle Book followed soon after the show. Then there was couple of detective shows on DD2 aka Metro at late night...mom used to watch Shaanti in the mornings - Mandira Bedi.

I didn't watch any tv show on cable for a loooong time ... for me cable tv was just for Cartoon Network, Cricket &  movies ... at times regional language shows which my mom watched.

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Yup SGP was from the same PH. So we all are having high expectations.. unless CVs do gud gobar with tha story..🀒

I still. Have hopes for yori darshi and that too Bcoz of the PH.... Fingers crossed... 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

True πŸ˜΅

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: serious

EK maiyya ruined the TV .. Until her entry shows were realistic & made sense.

I think Chandrakaanta was the 1st tv show I watched obsessively every sunday morning 9:30 am or 10:30 am.. show was taken off air after Gulshan Kumar was killed, it was an T-Series production. Jungle Book followed soon after the show. Then there was couple of detective shows on DD2 aka Metro at late night...mom used to watch Shaanti in the mornings - Mandira Bedi.

I didn't watch any tv show on cable for a loooong time ... for me cable tv was just for Cartoon Network, Cricket &  movies ... at times regional language shows which my mom watched.

Even I used to watch all those shows u mentioned.. 

Ek mayya really spoiled the TV with her so called stupid leaps and all.... 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

I still. Have hopes for yori darshi and that too Bcoz of the PH.... Fingers crossed... 

Even I have high hopes for endgame YaRi..🀞 so skipping the drama in between..

Thank god my work has started so I don’t watch tv much..

I love YaRi..

But beech mein cant see gunjan yaar.. πŸ€’

Je ladki humein shuru se pasand naa hai..πŸ˜†

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

If CVS make yojan marriage done means the have taken the voice of yogi and its not only his voice but his life by separating him from pari... By the way hat I have seen Now pari is his life line.... 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Even I have high hopes for endgame YaRi..🀞 so skipping the drama in between..

Thank god my work has started so I don’t watch tv much..

I love YaRi..

But beech mein cant see gunjan yaar.. πŸ€’

Je ladki humein shuru se pasand naa hai..πŸ˜†

@bold... Same here... 

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Oh I had watched krpkab till leads second separation I didn't really liked the chemistry between actor and actress, but the same  actor is lead in current show of sp yrhpk and I am loving it, Waha pe bhi separation chal raha hai to Filhaal kabhi kabhi epis dekh rahi hu πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

What's ekdkv? 

for me chemistry doesn't matter much as long as they keep the story realistic & acting is decent, relatable.. I watched even Moh moh ke dhaage on Sony.. 40+ marrying 20+ ... chemistry wise they'd nil but the show was decent, ended bcoz of low TRP's - finished around 100 episodes I think or exactly at 100.

lolz.. both KRKPAB leads are doing SP shows.. I watch YRPKAB on & off... too much drama & can't bare "Mein Meenakshi Rajvash" dialogue even for a second  🀒