In the precap everyone went to welcome Paras except him and Asim
In the precap everyone went to welcome Paras except him and Asim
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
In the precap everyone went to welcome Paras except him and Asim
Iss liye ye asli Mastermind Hain ji!!! Acche Aur bure player ko pehchaan sakte hain.
Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE
Iss liye ye asli Mastermind Hain ji!!! Acche Aur bure player ko pehchaan sakte hain.
I don't see him as a mastermind; him taking that letter from Rashmi was snaching after agreeing to house rule that nobody will apply force. Then that was a case of pure breach of trust. That's not mastermind at all. It's cheating on two counts. 🤣
I don't see him as a mastermind; him taking that letter from Rashmi was snaching after agreeing to house rule that nobody will apply force. Then that was a case of pure breach of trust. That's not mastermind at all. It's cheating on two counts. 🤣
Awwwwww...we will see shortly in the coming weeks who's the real Mastermind 😉
Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE
Awwwwww...we will see shortly in the coming weeks who's the real Mastermind 😉
I don't see future in crystal ball, when I see, I will believe, but till now he hasn't done anything to be a Mastermind. Just two counts of cheating. That's it 🤣🤣
Oh the reason Vikas doesn't like Paras, he's scared of losing his MM title to the New Grand Master Mind 😂
but Paras supported Vikas in that controversy he had with Parth. Maybe they had a fallout after Parth and Vikas made up?
I heard that Paras was Vikas' chela. How come both don't like each other now ?
Too much hungama over season 11’s loser not welcoming season 13’s loser.
I don't see him as a mastermind; him taking that letter from Rashmi was snaching after agreeing to house rule that nobody will apply force. Then that was a case of pure breach of trust. That's not mastermind at all. It's cheating on two counts. 🤣
+1
Atleast we both agree on something... I was telling the same... It was cheating, snatching the letter which is already handover to the owner 🤷
Vikas is so up himself, even if I got a title on a show I wouldn’t be so arrogant to self name myself on every platform like Ace of Space as ‘ THE MASTERMIND’ 😆