Sid in Secret Room with Paras. OMG BB is so savage 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sid in Secret Room with Paras. OMG BB is so savage 🤣🤣
Sid in Secret Room with Paras. OMG BB is so savage 🤣🤣
I so wanted Sid in SR..finally .wo bhi with Paras..
Hoping for some good one liners🥳
Sid should be careful with paras also.. never kno how ppl change.
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Sid should be careful with paras also.. never kno how ppl change.
True but currently it's like dushman ka dushman dost so ... 😆
Originally posted by: Panchhi1
I so wanted Sid in SR..finally .wo bhi with Paras..
Hoping for some good one liners🥳
Ohh yes the one liners 😉
Sid + Paras = The perfect SR combo 😆
True but currently it's like dushman ka dushman dost so ... 😆
Haan sahi hai.. 😆
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Sid should be careful with paras also.. never kno how ppl change.
I think Sid knows him very well ..but backstabbing from "A" time he got lil support from Paras made him friendly with pa-mahi.
I didn't watch epi ..
Kya bola gaya when Sid was going to SR??
BB has become sort of boring😔
but why SR