Originally posted by: Octothorpe
I'm like, super excited for Monday. 🥳
Good shows make Monday worth it❤️
Truly!!!!
I love Mondays ever since I started watching shows. Its worthwhile
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
I'm like, super excited for Monday. 🥳
Good shows make Monday worth it❤️
Truly!!!!
I love Mondays ever since I started watching shows. Its worthwhile
I can't believe how apt that song is for Rosh Aman 😳❤️
Gimme a link also so that I can listen to it😳
Mahi, you have a songs list for them, Apt again!
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Truly!!!!
I love Mondays ever since I started watching shows. Its worthwhile
Yeah! It's so exciting😳
Originally posted by: Madhura..
Mahi, you have a songs list for them, Apt again!
You ignoring me and my question🥺
I listened to it, found it okay. Plus I told you, other show songs I don't like. Like same way I won't like title track of yjhjk played on other show or couples.
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Gimme a link also so that I can listen to it😳
Cheater cock people will always forget the other couple cause they didn't have a separation track to themselves and were always there for each other no matter what 😡
Originally posted by: Madhura..
I listened to it, found it okay. Plus I told you, other show songs I don't like. Like same way I won't like title track of yjhjk played on other show or couples.
Yeah, true that. But ainvayi for timepass I'm just quoting meaningful apt songs here 😳😆