Ishita's first day in college 

and she has to kiss a handsome boy 

on seeing Raman she kisses him 

he gets angry slaps her and walks away 

but she is very impressed with him

srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Happy Birthday Nadia... Thank you for the PM!!!An interesting start, A tomboyish Ishita kisses Raman during the ordeal of ragging..😁

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Interesting Prologue

Looking forward to read

Thanks for the pm :)

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Congrats on the new story dearπŸ‘πŸΌ

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Nice Prologue..Looking forward to read it

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

First of all happy birthday dear...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³β€β€... May God bless you with everything wat your heart desired... ❀❀❀

Come to story.... Yey... Yey.. Woohoo... You start a new story di... I'm happy .. . So so so happy.. πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ... Thank you di..... ❀❀.. 

Interesting prologue.... So ishu is bindass girl and our hero is nerdy... Pahli hii mulakaat mai kiss... Whoo.. πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ŠπŸ₯°... Aage aage dekhte hai kya hota hai... Maja aayega... 😜... Plz plz update soon di.. And thanks for pm di... 

Ishradivanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Beautiful update excited to read this please update soon next part 😍

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 1

Ishita was sitting in her classroom lost in her thoughts when her phone rang.she said a face and picked it.

Ishita-hello,Mrs Iyer.

Namita iyer-what happened,why u r sounding so low.

Ishita-dont try to be so innocent,like u don't know anything.mujhe aapki aawaaz se nafrat hai,I just hate ur existence.

Namita-i too don't like u much ,but we share a relationship, remember.

Ishita-yes,how can I forget.u r my step mom,who married my father just for his wealth and because of u ,my appa died.

Namita-u know it's not true.main vishwa se pyaar karti thi,karti hoon aur hamesha karti rahungi ,aur issliye tumhe apni beti ki tarah pyaar karti hoon.ishu,u r my responsibility.she was saying when Ishita said-oh please,cut the crap .I don't wanna hear any nonsense from u.just tell me why u called me??

Namita-tum maano naa maano ,I am ur mother.

Ishita-step mother.

Namita-achcha step mom,but I am ur only guardian.mujhe chinta hai tumhari.tumne ek call tak nahi Kiya London pahunch kar.

Ishita-why u were worried for me,agar flight thik se pahunch gayi thi ,toh main bhi pahunch hi jaaungi.i am all ok ,right now I am in my class,so stop bothering.

Namita-ok beta,main toh bas itna keh rahi thi ki tumhare liye London wala ghar saaf karwa diya hai.u can go and stay there.helps,cars,everything has been arranged for u.

Ishita-dont worry about me,I have my card and a very huge bank balance.if u remember I am the only heir of Iyer group of companies,aur aap sirf twenty five percent ki owner hai jabki main seventy five percent ki.toh I have all the money in the world to take care of myself ,so stop pretending to be worried for me.mera jahan Mann karega rahungi.no need to disturb me.i came here for studies.she said and hung the call.

Namita too hung the call and throw the phone in frustration while her boyfriend hugged her from back.

Nitin-what happened,why u r so stressed out ,jaan??

Namita-i hate her,I really hate her.i hate talking sweetly to her ,she never fails to tell that she is owner of this big empire while I am just nothing.i will kill her,I will surely kill her one day.

Nitin-calm down ,woh din bhi jald aayega.she will die aur uski death ek dum natural lagegi.she agreed to stay in that bungalow naa.

Namita-dont know,she never agrees to me.

Nitin-let her be,come let's enjoy.bahut din baad hum finally akele hai . glad she went from here.he said and both got busy in each other.

Other side,

Ishita-i know u want to stay in that bungalow so that u can keep an eye on me,but main aisa hone nahi dungi .I will look for another house,I will not purchase it but take it on rent.chota saa but apna saa ghar,where I can live freely.she thought and start surfing net to get some nice house for rent near her college.

Ishita-these localities r good,will search for house here only.she thought and note down few addresses.

The day normally and after college she went to check on the apartments.she saw few and liked too but still looking for some good option.

At last ,she liked a house very much and thought to took it as the owner was an elderly lady which was looking good.

Ishita-i like it,I will take it.

Lady-ok,u can take the whole house but leave that room.

Ishita-why??

Lady-actually someone else is already in that room.actually this house is divided in three parts,I thought to give it to three tenants but if u want the whole house for urself then u can take it leaving that room for that boy .

Ishita-what rubbish,I am not going to stay with any boy.

Lady-he is very decent boy and Indian also.he studies in same college as urs,he is staying here since an year.i can't tell him to go .

Ishita-but still I can't stay with a boy.u adjust him somewhere else,I will give u more rent then whatever he is giving.

Lady-everything is not about money,can't tell him to go.u meet him once ,then decide.he is a very decent boy .she said and went leaving Ishita thinking.

Ishita-yaar,it's a pretty good house.college ke pass bhi hai,but sharing house with a boy,it's little odd.but yeh London hai and we will not liv in together.just sharing an apartment,woh bhi jis mein jyada hissa mera hai ,not a big deal though.and she is saying ,he is decent.same college mein bhi hai ,Mera senior bhi hai.shayad mujhe help mile,most importantly he is indian.i think I should meet him once,waise har koi cheapo nahi hota.that boy whom I kissed,he was also very decent.tabhi toh mujhe,Ishita Iyer ko thappad maar diya,agar unke jaisa hoga toh I don't mind sharing apartment with him,he was good and handsome too .she was lost in her thoughts when the lady came and said-he is the one,meet him.

Ishita turned and saw Raman standing infront of her.

Raman got shocked seeing her and said-tum,while Ishita said-aap.

That's all for now,enjoy.

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Updated part 1.

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago
eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Excellent story! Do continue soon ☺