Mahi - Good efforts and experiments.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Mahi - Good efforts and experiments.
😃 you can call me Madz or Madhura, don't like Madhu.
Thanks for telling, seems great!!
Last one on this 😆

omg this is so gorgeous mahi with the coloring text scn everything perfect in sync absolutely stupendous work 👍🏼
@Mahi, omg! It's gorgeous❤️
Lovely creations Mahi &Madz👏
Madz -
Thank you SOOO much for the constant motivation and support ❤️
Thanks a lot. Yes I am experimenting and I conclude that simple GIFs with subtle text and colouring works best 😆
I am so glad you liked them all <3
Octo -
Thank you jaaaan🤗❤️
Ritzi-
Thank you! Glad you liked it 😃
AllThatCritique (naam nahi pata aapka😳) -
Thanks a lot! Yep just started, hopefully will improve with time and practice. Thank you!😳
And yes please start soon, am waiting.
Jiya -
Thank you very much 😳
Diya -
Thank you so much. Awwww I loved your gorgeous ❤️😆
Mahi - you are welcome🤗 and am glad to do. Interesting conclusion..
Promo GIFs 💔

