I had to tag along with my father for shopping (which I hate) just to remain distracted🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I had to tag along with my father for shopping (which I hate) just to remain distracted🤣
Originally posted by: Madhura..
Thanks dear.
You have a lot of faith in me🤗
Exactly, it's like you make one and then understand song is already taken or you see multiple VMs so mood goes.
This happened with me in Khkt , there were hundreds of VMs made but then I still made..but.. let's see
You are awesome 🤗
Completely understand that. Now that depends on exactly what do you have in mind.
Btw, QT done, 🥳
I'm working on it now!
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
You are awesome 🤗
Completely understand that. Now that depends on exactly what do you have in mind.
Btw, QT done, 🥳
I'm working on it now!
Indeed, may make too.. just to try out..
Oh great👍🏼
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
What is QT?😳
QuickTime movie player. It's needed to make gifs and I have requested Mahi gifs on coming sequence..
Where is new chat club 😆
Originally posted by: itsRitzi
Where is new chat club 😆
You tell us🤣
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
What is QT?😳
Aa jao public new thread is here