Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Y promo nai hai scene hai
Edit karo
Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5zOe0MBG2G/?igshid=1e1v5cpev5uqe
That means Roshni ne jaan de di aur Aman ko usse pyaar ho jayega but no doubt she will be alive again as series has not reached in middle also
OMG!!!!!! I'm excited🥳
I wanted a hint and OMG 💔🥺
I am SO EXCITED 🥳
CANNOT WAIT
I'm totally freaking out on the inside🥳
The way she leans on him OMG OMG☺️

Behen I can't stop smiling and my mom feels I'm going bonkers🤣🤣
Atifji ne ye clip share karke excitement peak pe pahucha di😛But i am sure this scene will come around may be on Thur or Fri. 😒 I am going to see next week episodes in one go now cant handle too much excitement now.
Omg am freaking out its so heartbreakingly beautiful the lal chand in bg the way she falls on him and he holds her ufff the grief the passion the pain the love everything flows....
Can't even describe the excitement... Seems like its promo or scn.?