Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
It's the Same place where we get notification for who quoted and liked😉
I got one yday you know that 😊
ohh crap the bell notification? i neverrrr check it. i've 1922 notifications
<3
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
It's the Same place where we get notification for who quoted and liked😉
I got one yday you know that 😊
ohh crap the bell notification? i neverrrr check it. i've 1922 notifications
<3
some other manisha I know had a similar nicknameOriginally posted by: braveheartdoc
😆that's a coincidence then🤗😉
ohh crap the bell notification? i neverrrr check it. i've 1922 notifications
<3
Yeah the bell notification 😆🤣
I check them regularly 🤣
Originally posted by: priya185
some other manisha I know had a similar nickname
Ok then I think it's common 😆
But I got many nick names here in IF very dear to me 😊
you are unique though😳Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
Ok then I think it's common 😆
But I got many nick names here in IF very dear to me 😊
welcome🤗
❤️
Leena did you hear Mona is getting married
Told ya u r unique😉
Why pari isn't joining us here? -.-
602