Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
I'm so excited that I'm getting spamming errors 🤣🤣🤣
Most of us would be getting🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
I'm so excited that I'm getting spamming errors 🤣🤣🤣
Most of us would be getting🤣
Aiyyyoooo. I'm sorry I'm getting TOO EXCITED to coherently read things 🤣
Hi Madz🤗
It's been a while that I saw you around😒
Sacchiiiii. I've got 4 till now, today.
Never got them since IF revamped 🤣
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Aiyyyoooo. I'm sorry I'm getting TOO EXCITED to coherently read things 🤣
😆
No worries. Hota hai🤣
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Sacchiiiii. I've got 4 till now, today.
Never got them since IF revamped 🤣
I get is everyday🤣
I've got all charged up since morning.
What a way to end the week!🥳
Best part is I have enough material to love and think about the whole weekend.☺️
Hi Octo, 🤗
Yes, had taken a break for a while cos of negativity.
Finally back, from yesterday.
How have you been and what's up?