Originally posted by: moonglade
Hi I am finally here😆
Btw - have you watched all the episodes ???
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: moonglade
Hi I am finally here😆
Btw - have you watched all the episodes ???
Originally posted by: Grey-licious
Btw - have you watched all the episodes ???
Yesterday's episode is left. I am always behind.😆 Hopefully over the weekend I'll be done.
@Kriti @Ramya 🤗
@leena those edits are ❤️
Shiri 🤗
P.s ye Ramya na humesha gayab ho jati hai🤔
Originally posted by: moonglade
Yesterday's episode is left. I am always behind.😆 Hopefully over the weekend I'll be done.
🤦
Jio app download nhi kiya
🤗
Ramya is now a working lady..😆😛
Actually mere pas time bahut kam rehta hai after I get home. I will do it today.
And how do you know that? 😲 We haven't talked in ages!
I'll get busy too 😛