Originally posted by: Octothorpe
We should have banner contest na?😳
Yasss ideally.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
We should have banner contest na?😳
Yasss ideally.
I think the female version of Tujhmein rab dikhtaa hai is best suited for Aman 🤣🤣🤣
❤️
where the hell are you mahi after this Amanlicious episode??? Also we need a back up too 🤭🤭🤣🤣🤣😛Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
I think the female version of Tujhmein rab dikhtaa hai is best suited for Aman 🤣🤣🤣
❤️
Originally posted by: purepunjabi
where the hell are you mahi after this Amanlicious episode??? Also we need a back up too 🤭🤭🤣🤣🤣😛
I got up specially at 7 am to watch, then slept again, now I can't understand a thing! LCKR is here, where the heck is Roshni? And WTH is happening
lol😆...just take a deep breath and read the Wu and watch the precap and other clips ..also read some posts here too... You will get to know what's happening 🤣🤣Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
I got up specially at 7 am to watch, then slept again, now I can't understand a thing! LCKR is here, where the heck is Roshni? And WTH is happening
I'm freaking out after yesterday's episode. Can't wait🥳
Originally posted by: purepunjabi
where the hell are you mahi after this Amanlicious episode??? Also we need a back up too 🤭🤭🤣🤣🤣😛
Dekh liyaaaaaa after an hour of struggle!!!!!
And I much deserved struggle I'd say 😳
Ohhhhhh I loved it!
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Dekh liyaaaaaa after an hour of struggle!!!!!
And I much deserved struggle I'd say 😳
Ohhhhhh I loved it!
I'll have to wait the entire day
Tch tch. Koi nahi katt jaayega.
Raat ko dekh laiyyo
I'm so excited that I'm getting spamming errors 🤣🤣🤣