Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

@ bold true Uru. Writers made me realise that this is just another Indian tv show after breakup track.

This show has such amazing actors particularly Shaheer ( out of words to say abt the way he portrayed the emotions today) and this show HAD amazing writers.

True yaar,  people are saying dont keep much expectations and watch it as a show , I understand that , but the characters were so well written in the past that it hurts to see them doing all this It takes time to detach also na ...😳

My rant is just not getting over 😆 

Onyourface thumbnail

You are not alone Uru🤗Actually the writers are killing us.

And what's with this new aap n all😆

Good tracks are a thing of past now.

I like mishti's fighting spirit n all ... but still yaar the connect is missing 😆 

Bold - this hurts yaar ... 

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

True yaar,  people are saying dont keep much expectations and watch it as a show , I understand that , but the characters were so well written in the past that it hurts to see them doing all this It takes time to detach also na ...😳

My rant is just not getting over 😆 

True Uru. We were literally in to Mishbir who gave us awesome couple goals but totally opposite. 

Mishbir didn't get best Jodi awards for nothing. We were totally able to relate with their emotions.

But now it definitely hurts to see such lame writing. 

I had the feeling like I want to iron out the wrinkles in the cloth which is happening in front of my eyes.

But sadly We can only rant😆

Samyuktha123 thumbnail

I like mishti's fighting spirit n all ... but still yaar the connect is missing 😆 

Bold - this hurts yaar ... 

Mishti's fighting spirit is ok but the way she was acting all happy knowing Abir still loves her was stupid. 

Knowing Abir this well Mishti should definitely know Abir will still love her and should try to find the reason for what happened and fight for her love.

Onyourface thumbnail

True Uru. We were literally in to Mishbir who gave us awesome couple goals but totally opposite. 

Mishbir didn't get best Jodi awards for nothing. We were totally able to relate with their emotions.

But now it definitely hurts to see such lame writing. 

I had the feeling like I want to iron out the wrinkles in the cloth which is happening in front of my eyes.

But sadly We can only rant😆

Haan only ranting is left in our hand ...as cool says beggars cant be choosers 😆😆 

Onyourface thumbnail

Mishti's fighting spirit is ok but the way she was acting all happy knowing Abir still loves her was stupid. 

Knowing Abir this well Mishti should definitely know Abir will still love her and should try to find the reason for what happened and fight for her love.

Exactly exactly... jealously n all that I dont mind at all , but all this to check to whether abir loves her  ..  

And now that she knows will she still continue this or will use her brain to find the actual reason behind the break up

I expected more from her...she had 2 months planning preparation going on 😆 And she did this ...samy yaar 😆

Samyuktha123 thumbnail

Exactly exactly... jealously n all that I dont mind at all , but all this to check to whether abir loves her  ..  

And now that she knows will she still continue this or will use her brain to find the actual reason behind the break up

I expected more from her...she had 2 months planning preparation going on 😆 And she did this ...samy yaar 😆

And one more thing, Mishti can be angry on Abir for breaking up like that but there should not be any doubt whether Abir will still love her or not.

In two months, she must have cried for 1 month and 29 days and on the last day they must have come up with this plan😆

I still have some hope left for tomorrow's episode. Let's see. Hope is the only thing which keeps us going.

Onyourface thumbnail

And one more thing, Mishti can be angry on Abir for breaking up like that but there should not be any doubt whether Abir will still love her or not.

In two months, she must have cried for 1 month and 29 days and on the last day they must have come up with this plan😆

I still have some hope left for tomorrow's episode. Let's see. Hope is the only thing which keeps us going.

And that too she realised that abir loves her because of that nankoooooo🤣 

Hahaha ...aisa hi hoga ...like how we used to prepare for college exams ..one day before the exam 🤣

I have Hopes too ...hope she connects the dots soon 😳