They are so playful with each other ❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5pXO5ThYZY/?igshid=n5vtsgx2p2oy
They are so playful with each other ❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5pXO5ThYZY/?igshid=n5vtsgx2p2oy
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Awwwiiieee that was so cute!!!!!!!
Cant stop smiling
They're SO ADORABLE ❤️
This is so cute! ❤️
Aditi is so Ladaku 😆 I love that! Their whole dynamic gives me the SRK-Kajol wala feel!
Originally posted by: AllThatCritique
Aditi is so Ladaku 😆 I love that! Their whole dynamic gives me the SRK-Kajol wala feel!
Totally! And it's just so cute a thing! Totally warms up my heart😳
Originally posted by: AllThatCritique
Aditi is so Ladaku 😆 I love that! Their whole dynamic gives me the SRK-Kajol wala feel!
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai college vibes😎😆
Exactly I go all awwww. And he keeps teasing her it seems
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Exactly I go all awwww. And he keeps teasing her it seems
Haha! True! Makes me go all awww. Woh maze let's hoga🤣 Aditi is a kiddo😛
Gosh...
How can we not ship them