Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Yeah. Waiting for it and if it can't get better, I guess time to run away 😆
Arey Ruko ruko. It will.😆
But yeah, this time I'll follow you out. Bohot dhokha already hua hai mere saath
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Yeah. Waiting for it and if it can't get better, I guess time to run away 😆
Arey Ruko ruko. It will.😆
But yeah, this time I'll follow you out. Bohot dhokha already hua hai mere saath
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Arey Ruko ruko. It will.😆
But yeah, this time I'll follow you out. Bohot dhokha already hua hai mere saath
😆
I'm here for few more weeks and will see if this gives me nice feeling otherwise Tata bye bye😆
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
😆
I'm here for few more weeks and will see if this gives me nice feeling otherwise Tata bye bye😆
Few weeks bohot hai. Just wait for this Friday 😉
Chalo, shubhraatri.
Goodluck to us for tomorrow 🤣
Yeah! Good night Mahi🤗
They will pakka upload epi late🤔
I have a feeling this week trp will decrease little bit I hope writers will clean up the mess they have created
Because as of now this ek Sameer ki is getting very pakao😆
Magic Jin element is getting lost only rakhjin enjoying her picnic in amanshouse is not interesting😆
Do watch
We should have banner contest na?😳
Do pal ruka
Khawabon ka karvaan
Aur Phir chal diye tum kahan hum kahan
😭💔