Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Same here 🤔
Since birth 😎
Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
మంచిది ఇప్పటిదాకా నాకు తెలీదు మీకు తెలుగు అర్ధం అవుతుందని
Ippudu IF Teluguku maddatu istundi
But I have not down loaded the app for the script .. I have for Bengali though
Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Since birth 😎
Main bhi addhi punjaban
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Ippudu IF Teluguku maddatu istundi
But I have not down loaded the app for the script .. I have for Bengali though
Subtitles pls😆
Btw hi suta.....nice to see ya here .....I have only seen u in episode discussion n Twitter only 😆🤗
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Main bhi addhi punjaban
One more added to the list 😎🤗
Ki haal hai kudiye?
Ekdum Changa hai ji ..
bass ab iss forum vich sadda dill nai lagda
Hello Amazing people!
Just updated part6 of my FF "Fight Against Destiny" ..
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151958260
PS- @waqtzaya- a long update as promised
Dill tho nahin lagda
Bilkul satya vachan