Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Soanz.19

🀣🀣 today's turning out to be such a funny day. Thanks Oppo for making me laugh so much🀣

anything for you darling πŸ€—

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu8193

Tumhe badhi Hasi ah rahi h...

Oppo jara describe Karo pavan ji ke bhare me in 200 words πŸ˜†

Pavan Da , one of the best person of IF ever i have met in my entire IF life. He is such an amazing and adorable personality ever. The way he always maturely interacts with KZK forum member it is really praiseworthy . H eis the best gift for our Prerish AT. without his single presence for a day , our AT turned as desert. he is the best appreciator of mine.

My Nautankis, My stupid funs , My silliest antics always are praised by him . Just like my own bother . if i would have a big bro in real life, definitely he would be like pavan da's personality who always would protect me and take stand me every where. it is really blissful to know u pavan da. Despite being kzk2 disliker , after so many workloads u just come for us in AT , it is really a biggest thing for us.

I could never forget when i was sad to know HS  lifted 720 hd episodes of kzk1 , u just came in my DM wanted to help me without asking . really that day i got to know how much you are generous and kind hearten person . and the way u always give us the unconditional love as fellow member , it really blessings for our AT . my words are very limited to praise you. you are like ocean who has uncountable qualities to discuss. pavan da always dil se respect and duas for you. wherever you are on the world, for every situation My heartiest best wishes always with you . Be happy always with a good heart, good health and a prosperous life πŸ€—

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

I will check in a while. I need to sit on the floor for that πŸ€£ or else I don't want to fall down laughing from my bed πŸ€£

tere jo halat kia 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Another question write 400lines on Ankie + Shruti + Munni Mod ji + RDi Mod ji + Ramya Didi honestly. Jokes and Sarcasm NOT ALLOWED.  (wanted to add others but Oppo has written acche se sabke bare mein minus all the ones mentioned πŸ€£)

Also 

Write about our friendship past present and future honestly where what and how you want without any Jokes and Sarcasm bus truthfully. πŸ˜†

Edited by WaqtZaya - 4 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Also write about how you find my roasting of mayur and others at AT πŸ€£ 200 words mein πŸ€£

opsora2090 thumbnail

Anki mai keya tereko machine lagti hu πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

iyea 200- 300- 400 hai keya iyea πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

tere bare mai acche words , merese umeeed mat kar πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

tere jo hal karungi na πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Image result for gif aao kabhi haveli pe"

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Anki mai keya tereko machine lagti hu πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

iyea 200- 300- 400 hai keya iyea πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

tere bare mai acche words , merese umeeed mat kar πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

tere jo hal karungi na πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Image result for gif aao kabhi haveli pe"

😌😚 you are on a grilling seat for a reason 😌

opsora2090 thumbnail

😌😚 you are on a grilling seat for a reason 😌

😑 πŸ˜‘

tereko toh mai ab aur bhi kachumbar banayungi , ruk tu πŸ˜Ž

Image result for gif of Roasting cartoon of chicken"

opsora2090 thumbnail

Another question write 400lines on Ankie + Shruti + Munni Mod ji + RDi Mod ji + Ramya Didi honestly. Jokes and Sarcasm NOT ALLOWED.  (wanted to add others but Oppo has written acche se sabke bare mein minus all the ones mentioned πŸ€£)

Also 

Write about our friendship past present and future honestly where what and how you want without any Jokes and Sarcasm bus truthfully. πŸ˜†

tere bare mai good words, aisa sapna tu kaise dekh leti hai ? πŸ˜²

opsora2090 thumbnail

Ok i realised i didnt ask this question to Shruti. But i will ask you

You have watched many show's also a follower of BB over the 13 or so years. You have watched almost majority of the show's Especially Ekta's. So over the years there has massive development in camera work, dialogues, storyline, execution, lighting, settings, etc for good or for worse. Do you think there is a massive development clearly marking a difference of the decade, when it comes to acting? If no why? If yes why? 

Yes i have seen a lot of ekta's shows in ITV. my first show started from KZK . so it is really special for me. after that i rarely missed any SP shows . i was a TV addicted once upon a time.  

If i compare the two decades of ekta show then in camera working , sound , lighting , setting does not develop massively for me. Ekta ITV shows tabbhi illogical garbage thi , aj bhi hai ..i will not tell current ekta shows garbage at all , cos the core gist she never changed in 19th century as well as of logic. wohi ghisepite kitchen politics, Dialogue, kasme , wade , without marriage pregu,  saaas bahu saga , polygamy, EMA , vamp , villain, judai, milan everything are wohi samich . Rishta wohi, Kahani Wohi ,Basss Face nayi.. and it is loop for long time for her all shows. even in Super natural shows , she also always ghusaou the Kitchen politics and  saas bahu saga. toh kuch bhi ho jaye Ekta ji ki ITV shows ka Basic kabhi nei badal sakte . 

But  in acting sector there are massive differences now a days , as per me. i will say majority of acting has turned from gold to worse, on the name of boldness . it is not only on ekta's shows , it is for every shows currently . Those days garbage was hit , just for the appealing acting of actors. those veteran actors worked on their acting , social media , tiktok, offline couple fantasy dint make them popular and actor. they were Self made actor in true sense in acting and talent.

Now a days for me new generation mainly dependable on Social media followers, online Portals, PR , IT cell, Tiktok videos, Offline PDA with co fellows in media . Actors now a days counts as popular on basis of Online RT, likes, Views  kay hisab se. they work on them hugely to groom their looks, style, dress and what not. but an actor should work on their own acting . cos at the end they are actor. 2 min ka online fame kisi actor ka nasib nei ban sakte puree jindagi ki . that is why people could not make connect with them till end now a days . jabtak online popularity hai tabtak they are.. agar kabhi bhi iyea popularity  kisi bajase kam ho jaye or nei toh koi competitor ageee bar jaye toh wohi actors lost their rapo and connection with audience. toh for me , New generation actor should work on their hidden talent, aisa nei kay kuch actor mai talent bilkul nei hai .. ofcourse there ate a lot of actors here and there who has huge potentiality  , but the way they are portraying themselves mere hisab se as an actor it is not right way to stay forever in limelight in media. 

aur isi bajajse ajkal ITV kay a lot of shows uss taraki success nei la pate , us taraki connection create nei kar pate, long time successful show banan nei pate jaise us jamane ki actor kar paye the. aj bhi ITV ki woh golden days ki koi bhi actor ko samne lao , they will be appreciated more . woh log 0 se bhi firse shuru kare toh bhi they will able to create havoc. but iss tiktok , insta story jamane ki koi bhi actor ko ajse 20 sal baddd 0 se shuru karne bolo , majority will be failed , cos they are passing their times to grab on momentary limelight , not making connection with mass by their acting talent.  

Time kay sath sath logo kay choice, perception , views, ethics, taste badalte rehte hai .. toh agar andar khali ka dibba hai toh time develop kay sath stah khudko groom karna sabke bass ki bat nei hai cos of lackance of talent. cos pasha palatne mai der nei lagte. that is why mere hisab se acting mai woh touch ajke jamane mai nei hai jo usss jamane mai the. New generation should work more on grooming their talent , nei toh Tiktok, insta kabhi bad dated ho jate hai toh unke wajud bhi nei rahega in upcoming days. It is my in general thoughts.. not try to take any dig with particular actor. 

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago