Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
If its true kangoli ki jale gi
SLB produced movies tank at bo.
Kangoli vs Tapsee...WAR of all wars.
I rather Taapsee than Alia.
Taapsee is a much better actor.
But yeah..there will be a lot of envy..she better buckle up for blinds and (not so) subtle attacks on her!
arre....SLB ne outsider ko chance de diya....ab kya karegi Taapsee....apne agle interview mein fir se nepo kids ko bash karegi kya??
Originally posted by: Lulzbolly
Kangoli vs Tapsee...WAR of all wars.
sasti Kangna..😆
Originally posted by: MoonOrchid
I rather Taapsee than Alia.
Taapsee is a much better actor.
But yeah..there will be a lot of envy..she better buckle up for blinds and (not so) subtle attacks on her!
Lots ...from camp KJo and camp Kangana...blinds from em all...
Originally posted by: LiveEatLove
Lots ...from camp KJo and camp Kangana...blinds from em all...
I think they've already started ! Ever since her last movie I see some..tendencies..
Originally posted by: LiveEatLove
Lots ...from camp KJo and camp Kangana...blinds from em all...
she is doing SLB movies, baap of all negative blinds camp.
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcSlw_uGltL/?igsi=cnR3eGY4Y2Q5ZmRz
https://www.hollywoodreporterindia.com/features/insight/siddhant-chaturvedi-confirms-collaboration-with-filmmaker-abhishek-chaubey
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaNCYB3mr7u/?img_index=1 igsh=dGh0OHlkdnpwZTM4
...
...
4