Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IFLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

Daya, Ketan aur Diksha ke arrest ke baad Hetal toh gayab hi ho gayi. Rhea bhatakti aatma ki tarah yahaan-wahaan bhatakti rehti hain. Is it KK's mother? Saisha ki hone wali MIL? Vidyut ka track kaafi lamba lag raha hain. Last night I was exhausted so instead of watching the show, I ended up reading the synopsis for each epi till the end. And kai jagho pe I felt irritated and was wondering if they finally ruined Neil after the leap? Also, why the hell did Avni leave and never return for 10 bloody years?! Neela ki death ke baad usko Neil se baandhe rakhne wala koi bacha nahi. 🤦‍♂️ 

Bachelor pad epis were sweet but short-lived. Though, I also like their room in the big house, kaafi privacy milti hain wahan bhi - even when they leave the door open. 🤣

About drooling, I'm more into observing people's faces and expressions and I love how he plays with his eyes. Simple, shaant and subtle. AvNeil just look so pretty together that I started shipping AdiZa as well, though I know real ships never sail. Anyway, checked their instas and wahaan pe fans ki brutality zyaada dikhti hain, pyaar ke naam par. 🤦‍♂️

Neil Khanna ko seriously fursat se banaya tha and I'm glad that they haven't ruined him so far. Warna characters are always butchered at the altar of TRPs. In dono ko dekh ke hi kitna sukoon milta hain. 😆

For the leap, did AdiZa have to put on weight for their roles? Zain definitely looks older with the extra weight in those epis but after the show ended, he seems to have lost that weight again. I wanted to check out Ek Brahm for him, but am not getting any good reviews plus the show ended abruptly. 

Saisha ki MIL nahi sarcy...wo saisha khud😵 Bakwaas character and maha bakwaas actress...sir mein dard bana diya tha ladki ne🤢 We would rather like MIL cuz wo saisha ki bajati thi😆 Neil was still better post leap n most of the people sympathised with him...but Avni was butchered beyond repairs...the very illegitimacy that she fought all her life was made a joke! True, none could take place of neela maa for them. Those episodes r so heart breaking...poor Avni didn't deserve that pain anymore! Sarcy, vidyut track was long but it was THE BEST, trust me. He was the best villain in NK I feel. And karam rajpal was Avneil Vs vidyut and AdiZa and karam oozed fire in their scenes...u have to watch those episodes asap...ull fall in love with Avni even more...such a fighter FL she is! And Avneil's togetherness is again a treat to watch!

We all felt there should have been more of bachelor pad episodes but then, this is ITV show...they had to end up with their family

I love his eyes too. I love the actors who can emote through their eyes...like HC, Zain, Parth etc. Just towards the end of nk bepannaah had started n I would write so much about the eyes of these two actors 😂😍 AdiZa actually used to be such a shipping material I tell u😂 u should watch their off screen segments. Pata nai kya ho gaya🤔 Some of their fans r really obsessed...they won't leave them alone

Yeah they were told to put on weight. How will they show them as parents of 9 years old?🤔 Specially Aditi. She could never get back to her old beauty. They badly messed with her body, skin n dressing. Ek bhram was good initially. But they couldn't fetch trp n they suddenly shifted the gears n fir sab bakwaas ho gaya. They first turned jhanvi into a heartless negative lady when she was purely a grey character, at times she would look psycho. N then suddenly got Zain rid off his wife n paired him up against his Bhabhi jhanvi n started their romance out of nowhere. Acha hua bandh ho gaya wo show yeh bakwaas dikhane se better

IFLove thumbnail

You're right, his character was not husband material. He was as impulsive as Avni. 😆 But Neil was something else. Pure thread ke thread khatam ho jaege if we dissect his character and actions in every episode. 🤣

Waise, uske handcuffs kaafi useful the har baar to control his wifey. 🤣

Neil k handcuffs n Avni's shirt utaaro Neil used to actually trend thode thode dino baad if we didn't get the scenes once in a while🤣

There was a hashtag #ZainImamShirtUtaar can u believe🤣

IFLove thumbnail

Anu, if you ever want to do one episode a day - watch and dissect - in future, let me know. 🤣 This is one show I won't mind watching again.

So currently, I've reached the Rang Mahal episodes where Neil and Juhi are about to come F2F. Curious to see how he reacts after this bomb explodes on him. I liked the convo that Neil had with Shweta about Avni and her place in his life. If this simple, straightforward conversation is the real reason for Shweta's change, I'm impressed. This show has impressed me on many occasions with simple scenes and the way they leave an impact. 

Also, About Amol, I didn't like the sharp turns they took with his character. It was nice to see him trying to improve himself, and Avni not being there for him as much, after Dayawanti is imprisoned. They also showed a couple of monologues indicating change and also a bit of his loneliness and then, boom! Suddenly, he ends up with Dayawanti again and then, a while later, again he flips and ends up killing Dayawanti. Though I'm yet to reach those epis and see how they excute it, but they could have shown his character playing ping-pong between right and wrong, but in small things. 

Rhea is truly a silly lily. 🤣 Uska kya fayda hain sab ke siyappe me mooh daal ke? Lena nahi, dena nahi, fir bhi kabhi Dayawanti ke side pe flip karti hain aur kabhi Shweta ke side pe. She wanted to live her life and follow her dreams when she tried to run away from the marriage. Now, when she has absolute freedom in every sense, she's still stuck here amidst all the chaos. 🤦‍♂️

And since I'm talking about so many others, let's not forget Prakash! Khanna Senior definitely shows us where all the impressiveness of Khanna Junior comes from. That secret text he sent his son on pehli rasoi day, Kitchen me Avni pak rahi hain, khana nahi 🤣was so adorable! Time and again, the way he's supported his son and DIL without batting an eyelid is very sweet - the foremost being shelling out 25 crores for the Mehta House on Day 1 of the wedding!! 

One episode a day I can manage n I would love to😂 Mandy would u like to join us?

That episode when Neil comes face to face with juhi was another epic one. The way this guy is sorted about his past n present is so refreshing to watch😆

Amol's ping pong was weird. But that guy was just immature. So their twists in the story didn't really look misplaced. Neela ne Jo dhulai ki thi na Amol ki🤣 N killing Daya scene was best. Once again, Neil n Avni shone brightly as characters. Avni went through another round of pain when she realised to which level her brother stooped low. N the way Neil announced his love for Avni...one of the best confessions I have seen. So sincere n touching. No big big words n decorations n all the drama. Avni grew up with a belief that she's manhoos n she is not destined to be loved ever. N Neil expressed his love in front of those people who tortured her with those manhoos taunts. Girl deserved all that love in that moment!!

Riya ko jaane de...she's silly Lilly, that's that😆

Prakash khanna was FIL goals. I loved the fact that he gave all the fatherly love to Avni that she died for since her childhood. Idk if they had in mind this characterisation of Prakash since beginning or they changed it, but it came out the best. I couldn't really stand Prakash in the initial episodes when he used to be all about food n kitna kharcha hua...typical ott character. But later I loved loved loved him. N guess what, Sanjay sir played a leach human trafficker Naveen babu in kzk right after Prakash khanna in nk😆 n he was so fcuking convincing there too...that the whole kzk fandom loves Naveen babu way more than the other iconic villains like bajajs n nikaas🤣

Edited by IFLove - 4 years ago
IFLove thumbnail

Itna kahaan busy ho gayi? 🤔

Sadu boss in the office n sucking traveling of Mumbai😵

I have time while I travel re...but trains mein network aata jaata rehta hai. I watch khkt episode also while I m in the washroom😆

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hey guys! What r u discussing? NK?

IFLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Hey guys! What r u discussing? NK?

Yes yes...when r u watching it???

Sarcy liked it toh now I m confident about my recommendation😆

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: IFLove

Yes yes...when r u watching it???

Sarcy liked it toh now I m confident about my recommendation😆

Want to yaar but kinda tied up at work  howz KHKT going? Now no WU since Sanika said she won't do it anymore. I have taken a break for now. Will probably start watching it after Pari drama is over.

IFLove thumbnail

Want to yaar but kinda tied up at work  howz KHKT going? Now no WU since Sanika said she won't do it anymore. I have taken a break for now. Will probably start watching it after Pari drama is over.

Khkt is boring me these days. I can watch vamps n villains over Adarsh nosey bahurani. I m not able to digest Sona's behaviour in her sasural just one her second day there. She doesn't need to be so nosey in pooja matter. Just because she is married into this family now doesn't give her a right to give her opinions on such grave topics on the second day itself. She did it to an extent that Rohit had to say stay out of it, this is our family matter. I mean ok, this must have hurt her as it is her family too...but woman u don't need to give opinions on everything happening around u that u r not even completely aware of. Just talk to ur husband first in ur bedroom. Heck, after 25 years of marriage, my mother still doesn't give her opinions in the issues of our family members unless asked about it. This tv wali biwi n bahu is giving me headache. N what's more irritating is Rohit is enjoying TV wali biwi😵

And they r making them fight over something silly n sleep just to delay their consummation. That's another forced thing I m not liking. And those silly fights n nok jhok r copy pasted scenes from yhm...so wo bhi bore ho raha hai

Btw u can just start watching one or two episodes of nk everyday while traveling or something. Do u find it interesting from our discussions? I feel u'll like it because u love character oriented shows n that show is promising when it comes to characters...they r strong n r kept intact till last episode

Edited by IFLove - 4 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: IFLove

Khkt is boring me these days. I can watch vamps n villains over Adarsh nosey bahurani. I m not able to digest Sona's behaviour in her sasural just one her second day there. She doesn't need to be so nosey in pooja matter. Just because she is married into this family now doesn't give her a right to give her opinions on such grave topics on the second day itself. She did it to an extent that Rohit had to say stay out of it, this is our family matter. I mean ok, this must have hurt her as it is her family too...but woman u don't need to give opinions on everything happening around u that u r not even completely aware of. Just talk to ur husband first in ur bedroom. Heck, after 25 years of marriage, my mother still doesn't give her opinions in the issues of our family members unless asked about it. This tv wali biwi n bahu is giving me headache. N what's more irritating is Rohit is enjoying TV wali biwi😵

And they r making them fight over something silly n sleep just to delay their consummation. That's another forced thing I m not liking. And those silly fights n nok jhok r copy pasted scenes from yhm...so wo bhi bore ho raha hai

Btw u can just start watching one or two episodes of nk everyday while traveling or something. Do u find it interesting from our discussions? I feel u'll like it because u love character oriented shows n that show is promising when it comes to characters...they r strong n r kept intact till last episode

Giving an opinion is not bad but try to understand the entire context first. Haven't seen since Wed but from the discussions I get that Rohit is now behaving cold towards her. I like character oriented shows without silly twists and going by what u guys are discussing this seems to be a sensible show. Will catch it soon. Watching some web series for now 😊 What I didn't like was how they are trying to push multiple issues. First during wedding track u had Raima, Siyappa and Mahesh. Now post wedding it is Pooja's birth, RoRi's affair, Sona's stardom etc among many others. Y not focus on one and close it before moving on to others? 🤢

IFLove thumbnail

Giving an opinion is not bad but try to understand the entire context first. Haven't seen since Wed but from the discussions I get that Rohit is now behaving cold towards her. I like character oriented shows without silly twists and going by what u guys are discussing this seems to be a sensible show. Will catch it soon. Watching some web series for now 😊 What I didn't like was how they are trying to push multiple issues. First during wedding track u had Raima, Siyappa and Mahesh. Now post wedding it is Pooja's birth, RoRi's affair, Sona's stardom etc among many others. Y not focus on one and close it before moving on to others? 🤢

Giving opinions is fine but there's a way u do it. She could have simply said I feel pooja should know the truth, that's it. But the way she is speaking is very authoritative which she can't have on second day of her marriage. This is so parvati'sh. And Rohit is not at all cold with her. They argue over silly things n when pooja topic comes, he just avoids her n she asks kya baat hai...that's it...then they r back to their cute banters n Rohit being naughty n romantic n Sona shooing him away!

Mandy they have 2-3 topics running at a time but they r inter related. So that's ok. As of now, everything is revolving around pooja only! It's not like wedding track now, tab sab khichdi tha...ab aisa nai hai