Not sure. Maybe for 2 weeks. Anyway how are you?🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Not sure. Maybe for 2 weeks. Anyway how are you?🤗
Hash is on detox. Is liye baki log bhi yahan ane mein interested nahi hai.
Ray, postponed kar diya for somedays. I'm again sick (and tired)😭😭😭
I need your jhappi😭😭😭
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Ray, postponed kar diya for somedays. I'm again sick (and tired)😭😭😭
I need your jhappi😭😭😭
Yeh lo🤗🤗🤗
Hash aagyi aur main naa aau
aisa toh ho hi nhi skta
Hash🤗
Su🤗
Missed you🤗
PS: meet you on that other place😆
Not sure. Maybe for 2 weeks. Anyway how are you?🤗
Oh! I am much better now. 🤗
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Ray, postponed kar diya for somedays. I'm again sick (and tired)😭😭😭
I need your jhappi😭😭😭
Hiiiiii 🤗
You are back!! I just got to know that you are on detox. But I am happy that you are back.
Wow! Octo k aate hi sab aa gye 🤗Yeiiii 🤗
Wow! Octo k aate hi sab aa gye 🤗Yeiiii 🤗
Maine kaha tha na😂