Rohan and Pari - Page 2

Poll

Are Rohan and Pari really in love with each other?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GirlWithWings thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Istg I will slap makers if they glorify or romanticise EMA. It's wrong and nothing can justify it. If you don't love your partner anymore you come clean. What Rohan and Pari are doing is shameful. I don't care how much rohan protects his family if he really cared he would have never started EMA with the sister of the girl his brother is in love with putting all the relationships in the family in a jeopardize

Ara-Grapher thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VARUNI2014

For me I get a feeling to vomit .pregnant wife and they r showing it as love ..in EMA 

It's disgusting! Above all, Tanya's much much more pretty than Pari😕

Ara-Grapher thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GirlWithWings

Istg I will slap makers if they glorify or romanticise EMA. It's wrong and nothing can justify it. If you don't love your partner anymore you come clean. What Rohan and Pari are doing is shameful. I don't care how much rohan protects his family if he really cared he would have never started EMA with the sister of the girl his brother is in love with putting all the relationships in the family in a jeopardize

Tell me about it ! 

It utterly nauseated me when their kissing scene aired🙄

Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

They are the cancer of KHKT,these two are puke worthy,After akhils entry and Tanyas pregnancy i thought focue will shift from these two disgusted people but again they started, I really feel bad for Tanya, no woman deserve such pathetic husband 

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GirlWithWings

Lol when did Rohan protect family .that bullet hit him accidentally .so will it become sacrifice 

He is a selfish crap of Fellow .the most disgusting guy in the family 

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi-

They are the cancer of KHKT,these two are puke worthy,After akhils entry and Tanyas pregnancy i thought focue will shift from these two disgusted people but again they started, I really feel bad for Tanya, no woman deserve such pathetic husband 

Producers r showing this crap .we should blame them .why blame characters 

IshRaian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

To me both seem to love each other. 

Both seem to be concerned for each other. Rohan was pissed off when Pari was hitting it out with that wedding planner. Pari got so worried after Rohan’s accident. I don’t think this is just infatuation. 

If I am not wrong, Rohan’s friend once told that Rohan just befriends girls, sleeps with them and then it is goodbye. But with Pari, Rohan seems to have some kind of emotional connect. 

Without doubt this love is not right. Pari knows that Rohan is married and should make efforts to let go of her feelings. What Rohan is doing is infidelity. Can’t be accepted. 

if he is so much in love with Pari, he should explain it to Tanya. Keeping her in the dark is not right. He can part ways with Tanya mutually and marry Pari if that is what he wants. 

Sandiip wrote same story in YHM where Adi fell in love with Roshni (his ex wife) as he got bored of his current wife Aliya. That story ended badly. Hope Sandiip doesn’t do something like that here and handles it maturely. 

At first I thought Rohan was like pehla wala Romi from YHM. But with Pari, Rohan does seem to have feelings. Let’s see...