Why are some people so possessive on this forum ?

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Let's clarify firstly what's your opinion on Sanaya's epic disaster debut?!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harsha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

Let's clarify firstly what's your opinion on Sanaya's epic disaster debut?!

Do you mean Sanaya Irani ? Because of my profile pic I am guessing. Broski, I have no clue when she made her Bollywood debut which says a lot πŸ€£

My profile pic is ancient, I have been too lazy to change it. I put it during the IPKKND days when I was crazy about Barun - Sanaya pairing. πŸ˜†

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I agree. People here simply get touchy and offended. 

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: harsha..

Do you mean Sanaya Irani ? Because of my profile pic I am guessing. Broski, I have no clue when she made her Bollywood debut which says a lot πŸ€£

My profile pic is ancient, I have been too lazy to change it. I put it during the IPKKND days when I was crazy about Barun - Sanaya pairing. πŸ˜†

Well you should definitely check out the trailer of her movie!πŸ˜†

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Because this is what vijay bhayya wanted...πŸ˜†be possessive and fight for ur favs and increase the views of this forum otherwise it’ looks dull....pheww!!!!

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

You can be crazy about your favorite pair(your own words), but others can't be possessive about their favorites.

Kaha ka insaaf hai ye.

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This forum is nothing when compared to the daily soap forums, some of which both of us have been a part of πŸ˜†

harsha.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

You can be crazy about your favorite pair(your own words), but others can't be possessive about their favorites.

Kaha ka insaaf hai ye.

I said crazy not possessive. I totally loved and adored them on screen but I could joke about them too. If someone didn't like their pairing I didn't like a 5000-page essay to defend them.  πŸ˜†

To each it's own.

I am a big fan of Hrithik but I am ambivalent about his interviews. Sometimes I like them, sometimes I don't. Does it make me any less of a fan? I don't think so. 

I am crazy about his onscreen persona, does it mean that I have to be possessive about everything that comes out of his mouth?  Or every facet of his personality?

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

🀣Chalo, yeh bhi dekne ko milgaya.

harsha.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple

This forum is nothing when compared to the daily soap forums, some of which both of us have been a part of πŸ˜†

Once I dared to make a thread saying that I didn't like a particular scene between Harshad and Jennifer. Oh my god! I could have compiled the replies and published a novel about the greatness of Harshad and Jennifer. πŸ€£

I have been a part of only two forums - IPKKND and Bepannah but mostly for stories. Hardly participated in discussions.