I am not talking about the accident.
Then every non-vegeterian is a murderer.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am not talking about the accident.
Then every non-vegeterian is a murderer.
Originally posted by: Looney86
Then every non-vegeterian is a murderer.
I am not talking about him being a non-vegetarian. Geez. Stop it.
I am not talking about him being a non-vegetarian. Geez. Stop it.
Has Bhai done some other kand I don't have an idea about?
Originally posted by: Looney86
Has Bhai done some other kand I don't have an idea about?
Many. Don't get me started.
Toodles.
Originally posted by: angrybread
He is already at the age where it won't be fair on the child to be adopted by a single old man whose family is after his money so it's now or never , secondly adoption should have a pre-condition of him not driving the car 😆
True he is nearly 54 so if he adopts an infant and raises it to age 18 he will be 72. Maybe adopt a 8/9 year old who needs help
Originally posted by: Looney86
Has Bhai done some other kand I don't have an idea about?
Originally posted by: DragonBoy49
True he is nearly 54 so if he adopts an infant and raises it to age 18 he will be 72. Maybe adopt a 8/9 year old who needs help
Exactly ...because his nikammi family is going to be of no use later in life .
Car accident aur woh hiran wale kand ko chor ke, kaunsa killing kand kiya hai?
Genuinely curious, not confronting or being sarcastic.
Ravindra Patil.
But wasn't it reported that he took money to avoid court sessions, even changed his statement later on and eventually died of tuberculosis. I dunno much about that, but read about it sometimes back.
He’s already raising his entire family, plus friends, plus unke rishtedaar, plus employees ke rishtedaar. Aur kitno ko paalega.
IIFA 2027: Salman Khan, Kareena Kapoor Khan Shahid Kapoor to headline IIFA Weekend in Abu Dhabi...
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dbm9eNPJLeo/?igsh=NWp3Ym1vcm00OTQ2
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
Celebrating 38 years of Salman Khan https://x.com/SKFilmsOfficial/status/2092484685599478237?s=20
https://x.com/i/status/2078655720351047750
7