Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kon hai ye madam????
Originally posted by: KhushbooLvNK
Kon hai ye madam????
Niddhi Aggerwal, Tiger Shroff ki heroine thi.
Why her smile makes me so happy
Niddhi Aggerwal, Tiger Shroff ki heroine thi.
Munna micheal I guess...
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5ArrEDHnyn/?igshid=18xk1jynv6w3i
Aww this is so cute.
Originally posted by: KhushbooLvNK
Why her smile makes me so happy
Same . I hope she is always happy like this 😳.
Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
Same . I hope she is always happy like this 😳.
I hope the same 👍🏼
Someone please explain me, why people goes foreign for learning acting ???????????
Originally posted by: KhushbooLvNK
Someone please explain me, why people goes foreign for learning acting ???????????
So that people can't say s/he can't act. Gimmick hai... Acting ke passion hote toh sab NSD mein jaate 70s ke tarha.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0