Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

PART 22

Ishra were sitting happily enjoying the pizza and watching TV when her phone rang.she made a face seeing her appa's number and said-i don't wanna talk,woh hamesha mujhe aapke khilaaf badhkate hai.

Raman smiled and said-phir bhi,baat toh karni padegi naa.pick up the phone.

Ishita-let it ring,lagna chahiye that we r busy in work.she said and left her phone ringing.

After two more time,she finally picked the phone and said-what appa??I am working.

Appa-time dekha hai,it's eight in night.i want u in home now.

Ishita-main pehli baar iss time par baahar nahi hoon.its not that late and I am working.party nahi kar rahi hoon.

Appa-i know u must be working with that raman.tum wapas aa jao.

Ishita-he is my boss,appa.and I can't come with his permission.

Appa-arey waah,what is this crap,u can't come without him permission.tum uski slave nahi ho ,working hours mein hi kaam karogi tum,samjhi.joh bhi kar rahi ho ,chod kar aao, otherwise I am coming to pick u.even better,main Sharad ko bhej deta hoon tumhe pick karne ke liye,u will get to know him.kuch time bhi spend Kar lena uske saath .

Ishita-not needed,appa.i am mature enough to take care of myself.main apna kaam khatam karke aa rahi hoon.

Appa-make it fast,he said and hung the call while Ishita look at raman making a helpless face.

Raman side hugged her and said-dont worry beta,everything will be fine.

Ishita-why he is doing so,mujhe nahi chahiye apni zindagi mein koi aur.i hate that bloody Sharad.

Raman-i can't answer any of ur question now,but can assure u that he can never separate us.tum meri ho aur hamesha meri hi rahogi . Samjhi tum.he said to which she nodded happily.

Raman-then stop worrying,let's finish the movie and go home ,warna abhi mujhe bhi kuch der mein call aayegi.he was saying when his phone rang.

Raman-see,he said and picked his phone.

Raman-haan papa.

Mr bhalla-ishita is not home yet,tumhare saath hai Kya??

Raman-ji papa.

Mr bhalla-ok,usse apne saath hi laana ,akele mat chodna.she is ur responsibility now.

Raman smiled hearing him and said-ofcourse papa,will not leave her alone .he said making Ishita smile too.

Mr bhalla-apni car mein laana,uski car driver ko de dena.

Raman-ji papa,maa kuch keh rahi thi,about Ishita and me.

Mr bhalla-dont worry about her,main usse samjha raha hoon.woh samajh jayegi.tu bilkul pareshan mat ho,bas Meri bahu ka khayal rakh.he said and hung the call making ishra happy.

Raman hugged Ishita and said-toh Kya hua,if ur papa is against us,mere papa toh saath mein hai.sab kuch thik ho jaayega samay ke saath.he said happily and pecked her lips.she went closer to him and said-bahut unromantic ho gaye hai aap, Raman.hum itne der se akele hai par phir bhi kuch nahi Kiya aapne,saadhu ho gaye hai.she said complaining cutely.

Raman smiled widely and said-u only wanted to wait till everyone agrees.

Ishita-haan toh,we will not do that,but thoda thoda toh Kar sakte hai.she said making pattern on his shirt.

Raman smiled and said-but thode thode se mera mann nahi bhara toh,toh gadbad ho jayegi naa.issliye main kuch nahi karta.

Ishita made a baby face and said-yes,I do understand,achcha let's go home.she said and was going when he pulled her to himself and said-but agar wife invite kare,toh main kuch adjustment Kar sakta hoon.anything for my dear wife.he said cupping her face making her smile.

He pulled her closer and she closed her eyes in anticipation.he caressed her lips and she went more closer to him.he wrapping her in his arms smiling and took her lips in his.he started kissing her while she slide her fingers in his hair inviting him more into her.

Soon both were busy in kissing each other hungrily.raman put his hand under her shirt and start caressing her back sensuously pressing it on correct places making her loose herself to him.she closed her eyes surrendering herself to him while he broke the kiss and start dropping open mouth kisses on her neckline and shoulder.she was giving him more room to explore while he was busy in kissing ,biting and soothing her milky skin.

Both were lost in each other when her phone rang again breaking their trance.she picked it making a dirty face and said-haan appa,aa rahi hoon.bas raaste mein hoon.saying so she hung the call .

Raman-chalo ,it's really late.he said disappointed with the disturbance.

Ishita nodded and both went out.

Soon both were on the way to home,lost in their moment.both were trying to act normal but the moment they shared was making them desire for more.

After long,they reached home and Raman kissed her temple trying hard to suppress his desire.

Raman-good night jaan.

Ishita closed her eyes waiting for more but he didn't move ahead.disappointed she was going,he was also just looking at her when she turned and said-will wait for u tonight.

He look at her and she said-aap aayenge naa??

Raman nodded in no and said-i won't be able to control myself .

Ishita look down and said blushing hard-u don't have to,we r married.we can move ahead in our relationship.she said looking down not able to look at him.

Raman-but u wanted,he was saying when she interrupt-main chahti thi,but ab kuch aur chahti hoon .aap aayenge naa.she asked to which he smiled fully and said-ofcourse,saying so he kissed her palm while she close her eyes all lost in his touch.

Both look at each other for a last time and went to their respective houses .everybody in raman's house was sleeping but appa was wide awake waiting for Ishita.

Appa-why u took so long to come??

Ishita-kaam the appa,I went to work there.i was just doing my work and now really tired.going to sleep.

Appa-itni thak gayi thi toh Kya zarurat thi drive karne ki.mujhse kehti,main Sharad ko bhej deta.

Ishita-i can take care of myself ,aur yeh Sharad hamesha mere liye khaali baitha rehta hai Kya,don't he have any work.

Appa-why u r saying so,ofcourse he is busy.but tumhare liye waqt nikaal lega.he is a very good boy and I want u two to be together.he was saying when Ishita said-good night appa.going to sleep.

Appa-khaana khaaye bina,main Sharad ko phone karta hoon .uske saath candle night dinner par chali jao.

Ishita-itni raat ko,it's ten.abhi jaaungi toh wapas kab aaungi.

Appa-toh stay Kar lena,ofcourse in two different room.i trust him,woh tumhara bahut khayal rakhega,he is very good.he was saying when Ishita went inside tired of hearing the same thing again and again.

She sat on her bed and said throwing her bag in irritation-kaun hai yeh Sharad,jeena haraam ho gaya hai mera.i just hate him.ek baar mile ,achche se sahi kar dungi.bhaad mein jaaye woh Sharad,let me go and get ready for my jaan.woh kuch der mein aa hi rahe honge.she said smiling and went to get ready for Raman.

That's all for now,enjoy.

subha11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Now am curious..who is sharad

And yeah appa is so irritating god....

Good update overall...

aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome fab fantastic chap

Too good poor ishra

Appa is a villain always coming between them

Please continue soon

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lovely update

Ishra enjoying movie happily when ishita got appas call she was ignoring raman asked her to pick the call she picked asked her to come home its eight ishita said she is working appa said he will send sharad to pick her ishita said she can come herself ishra talk and romantic moment was nice ishra car scene was nice ishita told raman she want to move forward in their relationship she asked him to come to her room in night appa is so irritating 

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

sunshinejo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Interesting update 

Cont soon 

viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nice update

Pls update soon its a request 

dolly28singhal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Beautiful update 

Very much excited for next part 

Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awww love it di hope appa maan jaye for IshRa relationship n loving IshRa romance hayeee 

sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update

Thanks for the pm and update soon

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome updt

Totally loved it so much

Love ishra scenes. Appa is villain of their story. Ishu is irritated with the sharad name. Love ishra romance. Mr.bhalla is good. Hope he should convince toshiji.

Thanx for the pm

Eagerly waiting for an early updt

Continue soon