Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ab pachtaaye hot kyaa jab chidya chug gayi khet.
So looks like Asim, Rashmi and Devo are definitely nominated. Also Whatsup with Paras and Khesari ka looks?
Come on Devo/ rashmi -Have no regrets, saving Mahira was the right thing to do in the circumstances, so don’t relate two totally different times
Sid ne mast bola debo ko😆. Debo to pucca will change sides now.
Can anyone clear if Sana saved or nominated Paras? I couldn't watch properly as I am in a train.
Sana ke logics. 🤔. Competition lagta hai paras to sabse pehle nikaalo jab bhi chance mile
Now wehther she is genuinely saying this or just faking it so that her actual concern for paras isn't taken in a wrong way
Can anyone clear if Sana saved or nominated Paras? I couldn't watch properly as I am in a train.
looks like she saved him
Khesari looking like Sanjeev Kumar of Jani dushman
Originally posted by: sweetheart14
looks like she saved him
Wth!!! Is she even serious? Paras insulted her yesterday by telling twice that she is jealous of Mahira & out of all she saved him. I hope there is a twist. This can't be true.